Marina coming into San Francisco NOW!!!

Oceans&Rivers

I was supposed to be on the SF to MIA cruise, but had to cancel. However I thought it would be nice to at least see the ship, so we drove across town to see it yesterday around 1:30 PM thinking it had arrived in the early AM. Needless to say we didn't see it! I got home and called Oceania and was told by a woman that as far as she knew Marina was already in SF. Maybe today I'll try again.

Hi Searanch Queen,

I believe the initial post contains a link to a live web cam situated in the Marin Headlands of the SF Bay Area. So what you see is current.

Hi. I am the original poster and yes, the picture refreshes right in the post that I posted here and is current at all times. Last night if you viewed it here, you would have seen the lights of the Bay Bridge, for example.

For anyone looking now, the Marina is the white object closest to the Bay Bridge in the photo, but you can't see much of her now.

My friend Robert was taking pictures of the bridge and they incluide some of her coming in

http://outdoors.webshots.com/photo/2932432460103476483gbbItO

Would your friend allow us to download and save his photo? My husband loves the Marina under the Golden Gate and would like to use them as wallpaper on his computer. You can e-mail them to us at tarmo at juno dot com.

Thanks!!

It's just about time to sail away.

It was a beautiful, sunny but cold day in the city today.

Marina is sparkling just like the city skyline of San Francisco is.

Anchors aweigh!

Have a wonderful trip, Paul! Check out all the great features Marina has to offer, and enjoy every minute of it!

It's just about time to sail away.

It was a beautiful, sunny but cold day in the city today.

Marina is sparkling just like the city skyline of San Francisco is.

Anchors aweigh!

Bon Voyage Paulchili! I'm watching Marina pull out of San Francisco heading to ports yonder & I wish you fair winds and following seas. I look forward to any reports you're able to provide along the way. Take care & have a blast! :):)

Archived