Laundry service question

techie123

I prefer to travel light, which will mean rolling my clothes tightly to fit them into a 21-inch suitcase when I cruise. This means lots of wrinkles, so I would like to send them to the laundry service for pressing as soon as I embark. Can I reasonably expect to get them back by the next evening?

I prefer to travel light, which will mean rolling my clothes tightly to fit them into a 21-inch suitcase when I cruise. This means lots of wrinkles, so I would like to send them to the laundry service for pressing as soon as I embark. Can I reasonably expect to get them back by the next evening?

Absolutely...in fact, when you fill our the instruction form, you can specify next day service.

Also, depending on cruise line, some have self-serve laundry areas with ironing boards and irons.

Techie 123,

I see your Rhapsody does NOT have a self-serve laundry. With that being said, maybe pay $$extra$$ for ASAP service to beat the crowd?? Locomotiveman

Archived