drink package

kenorus

I'm a fan of the package but I love the molecular bar and martini bar and wine w/ dinner. You'd have to drink a lot of beer to make it worthwhile, unless you also plan on getting bottles of premium waters, smoothies, virgin drinks and specialty coffees. On the other hand if you're having more than 8 beers a day each day, then go for it.

Can you have any type of beer on the cheaper package or is there a more expensive beer. Yes probably he could drink more than 10 in a day!!! but that is all he drinks. No wine or no mixed, so i have a feeling the cheaper package would have been best. I just hope we can change it. I bought the cheaper one and he got the more expensive one.

Would it be worth getting the premium package if you are just a beer drinker.

And once you purchase it online can you change it or do you have to wait till you board ship.

Included in this site is a beer list. Look at the drink menu:

Included are beer prices.

http://www.beyondships.com/Celebrity-Eclipse-Profile.html.

I just got off the millennium yesterday and had the Premium drinks package and unless you drink exotic beers (of which there just aren't that many offered) I recommend you stay with the regular drinks package. I am primarily a beer drinker but thought it would be neat to try the premium drinks package. I did try a lot of martinis and other specialy drinks but generally settled on beer. I tried most of the beers onboard and although they were all good the majority were no more than $5 (including Samuel Adams which is my preferred beer) so the non-premium alcohol package would have worked. As recommended take a close look at the beers offered and ask yourself if you will really approximately 10 premium beers per day during your cruise.

Archived