Any Can't Miss Shows/Activities-Gem?

bdklein

Newbie to NCL. I have only been on one cruise (Royal Carribbean), and my wife and I thought that the Quest show was awesome. Does NCL (Gem) have something similar? And are there any other adult or family (girls 11 and 8) shows/games/activities that you feel are can't miss? Thanks.

I am hoping to see a more recent review. I have sailed the GEM in 2009.

But I did do a tour of the GEM yesterday. Some of the events are still there. Some are gone.

No more Monte Carlo night

First night... in Bliss Lounge is TOGA night. They hand out sheets when you arrive at the club around 10:30 PM

First night is the alcohol tasting in the liquor store. Plus there is an addtional 10 or 20 % off that will not be offered again through out the cruise. So the first night is the best to buy it.

WHITE HOT NIGHT... still goes on... good party night

Go to the GREAT OUTDOORS for breakfast... there is a buffet out there that many of the guests does not realize.

Le Bistro is in my opinion the best speciality restaurant on the ship.

There is a a Freestyle deck up on deck 15.... thats topless :eek:

Bliss Lounge at night is still the place to be.

I am sailing the Gem on April 2nd so I will see what else goes on. :)

When we were on the Gem this past November there was a 70s music show one night that was awesome (as long as you like that genre of music!)...singing and dancing were fabulous and everyone in the audience was tapping their toes.

Enjoy your trip!

TracyE

When we were on the Gem this past November there was a 70s music show one night that was awesome (as long as you like that genre of music!)...singing and dancing were fabulous and everyone in the audience was tapping their toes.

Enjoy your trip!

TracyE

That is right up my alley, hope they have it on the 3/26 cruise. Thanks for the info ;)

Archived