*~Carnival Legend - Tell All Thread!! ~*

[quote name='Fern Crest'][b][i][color=seagreen]We kept all of the Capers from our Aug 1 cruise. I could scan them and e-mail them to you, if you'd like.[/color][/i][/b][/QUOTE]

I would love to see your capers [email]vanderso4@yahoo.com[/email]

We sailed on the Legend last Easter 3/27/05 out of Ft.Lauderdale. My Wife, 14 Yr.Old Son and myself. We loved it. Especially my son. We only saw him at times there was so much for him to do onboard. We loved the shopping in St.Martin and the Jeep Island tour of Barbados, but were disappointed in Martineque.

[quote name='Fern Crest'][b][i][color=seagreen]We kept all of the Capers from our Aug 1 cruise. I could scan them and e-mail them to you, if you'd like.[/color][/i][/b][/QUOTE]

Would you please email the scanned Legend Capers to me at [email]cthompson@hartzoglaw.com[/email]? Thank you.

If you visit the Carnival roll call board there is a post for the 10/24 sailing. Stop by and check it out. My husband and I are from Philly and will be on this cruise too. I may just pack costumes in case there is a party on board, nothing elaborate, just something easy to pack and easy to wear. Do you think going to a Halloween party dressed like a "tourist" would work? I know there would be plenty of those "costumes" on board then

Would you be able to send them to me too, please.
[email="lynetteskeard@videotron.ca"]lynetteskeard@videotron.ca[/email]:)

• 2 months later...
Family of 6 here will be taking the April 10 cruise on the Legend! The last family cruise was about 4 years ago on the Sensation. We booked a wraparound cabin and a inside guarantee, hope they get us close. Love reading what everyone says about the Legend. My big queshton is " How is the interior, is it worn down or has she had any upgrades of late? " Would love to know how the Legend is doing?

Archived