Tortola Sail Away Tour

Arlenedow

On this tour are snorkle vests provided? I have one but would just as soon leave it home if they are provided.

After reading your reviews of this tour my DH and I decided this is for us.

Thanks for all the info. :)

Arlene

Yes, snorkle vests, masks, fins are all provided. It's an amazing tour! Have a fabulous time and think of me. This was without question my favorite tour on any cruise ever. Well, I lie. There was a snorkel tour off of Bora Bora that I liked more, but we're not going back there anytime soon!:)

No, they dock at a small pier and there are chaises and chairs on the beach. The let you bring chairs from the restaurant but ask that you please return them. There are rest rooms, too. It's a really pretty beach. Everyone who has posted about this tour has loved it. I have not seen one negative review of it so I'm sure you'll be happy.

When you snorkel by the rocks, you go off the catamaran. That is the better snorkelling area.

Thank you Heather for your information. :) I had looked at your review and pictures and that's what decided us to book this tour. :D

I see you are in Palm Beach County and we are in Seminole County. What a beautiful day we had here in central Florida.

22 days to go until we board the Volendam.

Arlene

Archived