1st Question..How do we know which Ship John heald's will be on?

swimmom32

Id love to cruise with John...Can anyone tell me how we find out which cruises he will be on?

2nd Question and is this guy Ron on the Glory always on that ship or does he change as well???

Can we find out who the Piano Bar Person would be for our Cruise once it gets closer?

Thank You :)

Interesting and I disagree...Our Cruise Director on the Destiny was pretty Decent..My friends just came off the liberty and loved it...But I hear John is so much fun and was curious..thank you for the Helpful Responses....eessshh

Interesting and I disagree...Our Cruise Director on the Destiny was pretty Decent..My friends just came off the liberty and loved it...But I hear John is so much fun and was curious..thank you for the Helpful Responses....eessshh

yes. he does add to a cruise.

While I would never not cruise because of a CD (though I'd rather not sail with Malcolm again), I am of the thinking that they can bring a little something extra to the table. But, I think a lot of it depends on what you do on the ship. As for them not doing anything special, we did make a couple of requests from Karl with a K (nothing major) and I thought he went out of his way to get them done.

John does post a piano bar schedule every so often. There is also a thread on here that discusses the various players and should have the schedule in there as well.

In terms of sailing with John, we've sailed with him twice now and enjoyed it. The only problem is that his schedule often changes last minute. I know quite a few people will book to sail with him and then he has to leave early for something else. So long as you're ok with that possibility, I say go for it. I think he will be on Magic for an extended period.. I could be wrong though.

While I would never not cruise because of a CD (though I'd rather not sail with Malcolm again), I am of the thinking that they can bring a little something extra to the table.

Have to agree with that. I can't remember the CD but there was one I recall, but not his name, that had a habit of repeating the same phrase over and over. Nothing very memorable. I can't recall exactly what it was, but it was something like "really great." He used it to describe almost everything. It reminded me of the Italian waiter we had on RCCL 25 years ago who didn't speak very good English. When you asked him about any item on the menu, 99% of the time he would say, "It's very nice."

no idea, whoever the cruise director is on a particular cruise is the very least of my concerns, they dont do anything special for anyone, and are hardly ever seen around the ship

I disagree. I cruised on the Valor and I saw Big Tex every day. He often came to help the entertainment team. But we did alot of the activities. Big tex was great!!!

Archived