How do people cheat on their spouses?

KentuckyKat

So which cruise did you pick for the surprise, and which cruise did your husband pick for the family vacation?

We r taking the kids in October for fall break on the fascination! Dw and I are sailing on the fantasy in July! We picked these cruises because they are near enough to drive to. We can't afford plane tix for five.

Keep it underwraps! It will be well worth it. It would be awesome for your spouse to do something for you like that. We surprised my DD last Christmas, didnt tell her till the day we left for Jax, Christmas Day lol! It was well worth keeping the secret fom her just to see the surprise expression on her face. Worth every time trying to keep it from her.

James

Two upcoming cruises? Nah, nothing to sweat about - just tell your hubby that he has a BIG surprise coming up soon & let him stew over it instead of you! Teasing him when he's begging you to spill the secret will be well worth the waiting. Enjoy the cruises!

I know how u feel, I surprised my husband two years ago on a Vegas trip for his 40th. I had it planned for 6 months, it was so hard to keep my mouth closed. I had him off of work without him knowing, his bags packed and in the car, my mom watching the kids. It was amazing, he got home at 11:30 pm from work and we were set to go to the airport by 4 am. He had know idea. The alarm went off and I told him to put his clothes on and get in the car, my mom was already over spending the night upstairs with her car in garage, so he didn't even know she was there. We arrive at the airport and he kept saying I have work today, I told him he would be back in time for work at 3 pm. Lol, and once in Vegas our friends came to the room screaming housekeeping, it was the best 4 nights ever. Good luck, u can do it, if I kept my mouth closed for 6 months I am sure u can do it.

WOW :). That was sooo Cool !!! Congratulations and WAY TO GO to you for all the planning and details that had to be handled to plan the trip and also get everyone where they needed to be. I would be bursting at the seams. LOL :p

Hello everyone! I am KentuckyKat's DH! What a wonderful surprise I just received yesterday for my birthday and anniversary! Just wanted to report that KK managed to indeed keep it a secret! Which, now I am concerned with just how deceitful she can be!

I just wanted to share that I think this is the perfect surprise. Like my DW mentioned, I do enjoy the planning and anticipation part of the trip and now I still have time to do that! I am soooo excited!

At work two days ago I was discussing my October cruise, which our kids are going on. And I told a coworker that I was excited about that trip but would be a lot more excited if the kids weren't going! So now I am really thrilled! I can't wait to start planning our ports!

I hope you both have a wonderful cruise! It's been fun for all of us to read about and feel like we were helping with the surprise.

Keep the surprise. Do your best to keep the surprise. A couple years ago I planned a surprise Vegas weekend for my husband. Everything was planned so well.. someone picking up our child from school - check, dog-sitter - check, hotel/flights/show arranged - check. So, my bright idea was to tell him that we were going to a breeders to look at a new puppy (coincicentally near the airport !!) and as I was driving, I pulled out our boarding passes from my purse and handed them to him saying, 'here is where the breeder is, can you help me find it'.... he was so confused, then, when he realized they were boarding passes for our flight to Vegas, stunned. And it was the best surprise..for both of us. Try to keep this under wraps, you won't regret it!

\

I thought it was going to be juicy too! :mad:............I'm disappointed :D

they tell their wife they are on business trips, or doing job related meetings. In the meantime they tell their girlfriend, they are divorced, or going through a very messy divorce. Married to a wacko. Lying all the time so you believe she is nuts and will take the kids away from him. Making you believe she has so much dumb sh** that you believe every I love you and every bad thing he tells you about his future ex. They do this for 2 and half years... and then get caught. Dumbfounding both the wife and the girlfriend. both believing the lies he was telling each. A retired senior chief from the United States Navy. After serving 22 years for our country. Loved by everyone, kind and caring to everyone. Very generous in so many ways.... then BAM! so much honor, so much courage that he sent the gf a text saying he loved her and couldnt do this anymore. Telling the wife she is the wacko, and the liar. following her like a lost puppy dog, begging her to not let him go. Spending weekends and going on cruises with the gf.

I am one of these women. guess which one ????

I have been cheating on her for years, and she knows it and expects it. It's a cruise or a trip every year over Presidents week.

Currently have a cruise booked for her birthday (55th on Feb 22 shares it with our first president) on Carnival's Liberty. She spent her birthday on Castaway Cay this year. Oh ya, our son, wife and grand daughter are going too. Boy, she will not be surprised?

I decided to surprise the DW a few years ago with a couple of nights in a suite at a place we both liked. I called and made all the arrangements, and when it was time to pay I handed the phone over to her best friend so she could put it on her card and my wife wouldn't see the bill. I told the guy, "hang on a second, I'm going to let another woman put it on her card because I don't want my wife finding out." He said, "...Ahhh, I understand." He figured SHE was the woman I would be staying there with.

I decided to surprise the DW a few years ago with a couple of nights in a suite at a place we both liked. I called and made all the arrangements, and when it was time to pay I handed the phone over to her best friend so she could put it on her card and my wife wouldn't see the bill. I told the guy, "hang on a second, I'm going to let another woman put it on her card because I don't want my wife finding out." He said, "...Ahhh, I understand." He figured SHE was the woman I would be staying there with.

LOL

Something similar happen to us a few years ago. I decided to surprise my DH with Dive Quest at the Living Seas at EPCOT. You got a discount if you used AmEx. Since I didn't have an AmEx card, a friend booked it using her card. Her DH saw it but didn't say anything thinking it was a surprise for him!!

I HATE secrets!

I am trying to surprise my DH with a cruise for his 40th birthday and keeping this secret is KILLING me! I am grumpy and distracted and short-tempered and self-absorbed and :mad::mad::mad::mad: . . . and I have SIX WEEKS to go before his birthday when I will finally get to tell him about the cruise I booked last month! I am soooo bad at keeping secrets! (Some friends and I skipped school one day in high school 30 years ago and went to the mall, then I came home, was overcome by guilt, and confessed to my parents! :eek: ) !

I did the same thing with my DH but I was more worried about him finding out. What I found was if I told everyone they thought it was neat they were in on the secret. It was so much easier that way.

I ended up having his boss tell him he had to go on a weekend seminar. I took some time off work to go and shop while he had to attend the seminar (which he was dreading). I told him when we got to the hotel (night before) we were going on a vacation but he didn't find out it was a cruise until we were at the airport and we had to meet up with the bus! Even the customs guy at the airport wouldn't tell him.

It was so much fun that I didn't feel guilty.

Archived