Quiet spots on Triumph

inga418

Obviously the pool areas will be busy and not as quiet but what other decks are recommended for quite time in the sun where there are plenty of chairs. I have been reading all the chair hog posts and thought I might find a quieter area to just lounge and read a book, soak up the sun or just watch the ocean go by. Any recommendations?

You can always walk up a level and use the deck chairs there, but I wouldnt call it quiet. If there are lounge chairs and you want sun, there will be other people.

There are quiet areas to sit in the shade and read though, outside of the purser's desk level, walk outside and there are some chairs. Front decks and stand at the railings, often by myself etc. No chairs on the front areas though.

Obviously the pool areas will be busy and not as quiet but what other decks are recommended for quite time in the sun where there are plenty of chairs. I have been reading all the chair hog posts and thought I might find a quieter area to just lounge and read a book, soak up the sun or just watch the ocean go by. Any recommendations?

Check out the lounge chairs on deck three.

Bring your book and a glass of tea and enjoy the quiet.

The aft area where the pizza is, thats pretty quiet and easy to get a chair by that pool, which might or might not be adults only. Iv seen teens in the pool and no one says anything, but most people are at the main pool, not the back one where there are no poolside activities.

3rd floor lobby is good, but you won't get much sun. You can always go to the very front port side of Lido and go on top of the bridge. I think (not 100% sure) that they had a few lounge chairs stacked. There is a stair case that goes to the next deck up, and its just as abandoned!

My suggestion is if you see a chair you want and no one is using it take it. The chair hogs are horrible. People will put their beach towels on chairs and not return for hours. There are signs all over the lido deck not allowing this. That's why I like my balcony.

My suggestion is if you see a chair you want and no one is using it take it. The chair hogs are horrible. People will put their beach towels on chairs and not return for hours. There are signs all over the lido deck not allowing this. That's why I like my balcony.

I just got an upsell today for $130 so YAY now I have my own private little deck attached to my room.

Thanks to everyone for the great advice. I had planned to hang at the AFT pool hoping that people would follow the adult only rules. I love kids, I work with kids everyday and have 5 of my own and I know they are just having fun on their vacation but a quiet spot now and then will be great too before I go back to 400 kids everyday.

Archived