towel ?

hlsess

You will be provided with pool towels. They will be in your room and can also be checked out at the pool. If you check them out at the pool, return them when you leave.

If using the ones from your room, bring back to your room & they will be replaced with fresh ones by your room steward.

These can also be taken off ship for your excursions. Just bring them back with you.

No need to pack your own towels.

There will be beach towels in the cabin when you arrive, those need to be accounted for when you leave. You can exchange towels at the pool area towel place (take your old towel get a new one) OR sign one out from the pool area and make sure you get it back to them or your account will be charged. (Like a lending libarary). ;)

you get towels in the bathroom and towels for the pool. different towels.

on our cruise the pool towels were blue/white stripe. the notice said that you would be charged $25 if they were lost.

you can get fresh pool towels from around the pool area or leave them on the bathroom floor (as sign you want clean towels), the room steward will replace them.

many take the pool towels off the ship, to use at the beach. i had a couple of light weight cheap towels that i packed (didn't want to worry about them blowing away).

1563417064_PoolTowels.jpg.666206b55e6ed327f0ed962fa0f66250.jpg

you get towels in the bathroom and towels for the pool. different towels.

on our cruise the pool towels were blue/white stripe. the notice said that you would be charged $25 if they were lost.

you can get fresh pool towels from around the pool area or leave them on the bathroom floor (as sign you want clean towels), the room steward will replace them.

many take the pool towels off the ship, to use at the beach. i had a couple of light weight cheap towels that i packed (didn't want to worry about them blowing away).

I too bring along a couple light weight towels to bring ashore rather than taking the ships towels. If mine are lost or stolen I wouldn't care, but don't want to pay $50 for the loss of the ship's towels!

Archived