Best price - San Diego hotel where I can leave my car

ancryan

I'm headed to SD at the end of March for a 9-night cruise. I don't mind parking at the Brewery and finding a hotel separate, but if there are any really good deals where I can stay AND leave my car...even better. Most every deal I have found is exactly $139.95. Have you found anything better?

http://www.sandiego.org/article/Visitors/780

I'm headed to SD at the end of March for a 9-night cruise. I don't mind parking at the Brewery and finding a hotel separate, but if there are any really good deals where I can stay AND leave my car...even better. Most every deal I have found is exactly $139.95. Have you found anything better?

We are staying at the Best Western Island Palms with free parking for up to 10 days. Our cruise is 10 days so we will stay the night prior to our 4/10 cruise and pickup our car on the 20th at the end of our cruise on the Zandam. The rate was about $130 with taxes etc.

• 2 weeks later...

Check online for "ParkSleepFly" for a list of hotels near most major airports. Once you see a list of hotels that offer the package, contact the hotel directly to compare rates. Also, if there's a hotel you're interested in that's not listed, call them (use a local number, not the corporate booking number) and ask about parking policy. Some of them offer it if asked but don't advertise it. Actually, $139 is a bargain for a night in a hotel and 9 nights parking.

Archived