is there a webcam to view the zuiderdam in port today?

stiej

We are 2 weeks out from our sail date and my kids are getting very excited and wanted to check out "our ship". Is there a webcam that you can see the zuiderdam from? I have found the one where you can see Oasis, a carnival ship and the Eurodam. Thanks!

Christie

The Zuiderdam is in the Panama Canal today and will be anchored in Gatun Lake once she clears the locks. There is a web cam for the locks but none that I know of that shows the anchorage part of Gatun Lake. As I type this it looks like she's coming out of the locks but unless you check quickly she'll clear and won't be in the picture. http://www.pancanal.com/eng/photo/camera-java.html?cam=Gatun You might be able to catch her coming back out of the locks later today though.

i was too late to see the zuiderdam

but it looks to be a rainy day there

I noticed.....not a great day to transit. We were so lucky on our partial, a beautiful day and not too hot and humid. Of course it's all relative and we were doing fine being from San Antonio and already having 80 degree days in early March whereas our friends from Portland, Oregon were suffering. :o

The Zuiderdam is back in Ft Lauderdale this morning. You can see her on the port cam though not well and it is a shot of her stern mostly.

Can you give me that web address? My sister-in-law and brother-in-law are boarding today. Lucky them! We went last December and had such a good time they booked the cruise. We are going again this December but it seems so far away!

Archived