Catamaran to Nevis?

radarcruiser

We recently booked with Leeward Island Charters- only $87 for all day sail to Nevis, snorkling, drinks all day and lunch on the beach. It was fantastic, I would go again in a minute. We just walked over to the marina, it was a short walk.

• 2 weeks later...
We recently booked with Leeward Island Charters- only $87 for all day sail to Nevis, snorkling, drinks all day and lunch on the beach. It was fantastic, I would go again in a minute. We just walked over to the marina, it was a short walk.

Going back to St Kitts next year and was hoping to do a snorkel/sail. Would you mind answering a few questions? How was the snorkeling and did you just stop the one time? Was it crowded on the boat and in the water? (I am not good with people flailing about):rolleyes: From their website this sounds like maybe more of a sailing experience with a little snorkeling and lunch? Thanks for your help. We zip lined 2 weeks ago and had a blast.

There were about 30 people onboard- I guess that can vary with how many book.

We did just have one snorkle stop, we did see alot of fish, not alot of variety of fish though, not everyone snorkled, and there was a big area we could snorkle in. Who knows what we would have seen had we moved to the other side of the boat to snorkle!

It was a very good excursion for us!

There were about 30 people onboard- I guess that can vary with how many book.

We did just have one snorkle stop, we did see alot of fish, not alot of variety of fish though, not everyone snorkled, and there was a big area we could snorkle in. Who knows what we would have seen had we moved to the other side of the boat to snorkle!

It was a very good excursion for us!

Thank you for your help!!

Happy traveling.

We'll be there on April 15th. I had E-mailed them a couple of weeks ago and they didn't have anyone signed up yet for that date. I'll E-mail them later today and see what it looks like. They were rated very highly.

When we booked we were the only ones booked, they also take bookings from hotels and resorts. So we had to wait till we were actually on our cruise to find out if we were going or not. I checked my email and got conformation that we were going.

I guess people don't book it until they are staying at a hotel, so thats why its so last minute- but so worth it! Don't give up, tell Karen at Leeward to keep trying to book others and let you know when she has enough. Good Luck!

Archived