Stingraysailing/snorkeling

judgemom

Planning on stingraysailing and was wondering how the snorkeling was on their stop....

I'll go ahead and ask this too...Any particular area of 7 mile beach for photos and just hang out for an hour? Thanks!!!

Snorkeling on the reef near stingray city is good to very good - lots of fish and coral and our guide with Moby Dick Tours has made friends with a large eel who comes out to be petted by snorkelers. Good luck! :)

If you have your own snorkeling equipment, I would got to cemetary beach (far end of 7 mile) because the snorkeling is quite nice. I thought it was as good as what we did on the trip to stingray city.

if your going with Stingraysailing.com ask chip or michelle the best place to go to the beach.Chip was born there so he knows it very well.

I checked with Michelle last week, and she recommended Royal Palms Beach Club. Michelle said that they could drop us off at this beach at the end of the excursion, and we could just take a cab back to the port.

The sawch, thanks I will....

Is it good snorkeling area at the stop while on stingraysailing?

The snorkeling is at a reef very close to the stingray sandbar... the day we were there the water was choppy, but the reef was lively with fish and coral. I am sure there are some better places to snorkel in GC, but this reef was convenient when paired with the stingrays. Highly recommend Stingraysailing. :)

The snorkeling is at a reef very close to the stingray sandbar... the day we were there the water was choppy, but the reef was lively with fish and coral. I am sure there are some better places to snorkel in GC, but this reef was convenient when paired with the stingrays. Highly recommend Stingraysailing. :)

Absolutely agree 100% The snorkeling is great! and Chip and Buster are fabulous!

Archived