Carnival Cruise Funnel Hats

nydney1

I need a little help. Where can I find one of the Carnival Funnel Hats/Smokestack hats. I saw some folks wearing one on our last few cruises and want to get one.

I spoke to my PVP and he thought they were available on board. I tired Formalaties and every bar on the ship on both the Triumph and Imagination. No luck. I tried the persers desk no luck.

I even called and emailed Carnival Marketing and they remember them but do not know where to find them.

I have been searching the internet and looking on Ebay for quite a while. Anyone have any other ideas or insight?

Thanks

I need a little help. Where can I find one of the Carnival Funnel Hats/Smokestack hats. I saw some folks wearing one on our last few cruises and want to get one.

I spoke to my PVP and he thought they were available on board. I tired Formalaties and every bar on the ship on both the Triumph and Imagination. No luck. I tried the persers desk no luck.

I even called and emailed Carnival Marketing and they remember them but do not know where to find them.

I have been searching the internet and looking on Ebay for quite a while. Anyone have any other ideas or insight?

Thanks

I got mine in the gift shop on the ship.

They're given as prizes for hairy chest and bartender contests. We got one a few weeks ago at a AAA travel show. The kids wore their Camp Carnival backpacks to collect brochures and the Carnival rep was happy to see loyal Carnival guests so he gave us the funnel hat, a funnel drink cup (that my kids use as a piggy bank) and some other swag.

• Like 1

They have sold them in the Formalities shop on every one of our cruises.

I always point them out and tell DW I am getting one this cruise, then she gives me I'll be sleeping in the hall speech.;)

Bill

Agreed!

But on the Dream they also had them with the photos. The funnel hats and stuffed Funship Freddie dolls were both places! The last night they were both on "sale" - so I picked up the hat for my DS ;).

I tried to purchase one earlier this year on the Legend. I was told they did not sell them anymore. I have not been able to find them on-line. If anyone knows where they are currently being sold please post that information here.

• 2 weeks later...

I hope it is in good shape!!! I bought one on the Liberty in 2007. First time I had saw one and I bought it (good thing I did, it was the last one I saw for sale). Everyone teased me for it, but it has been the best souvenir yet (well, besides my ships on sticks, lol!!!)

• 5 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...