Carpet Tip

regnig

Northernder you're my kind of cruiser! :D

Thanks - and we just keep missing each other by a few weeks. One of these fine cruises.......:)

Don't need the waves tho - for some reason I can always tell which way the ship is heading which makes my room on the port, wine, left side of the ship.

Heck - pretty soon it won't even make any difference what color the carpet is, as long as I can face aft and stick out my left arm, I'm golden.:D

Northender,

I have a great-uncle who lives Worchester, MA. I have been out to visit him a couple of times. The last was in 2000, I think. We were actually staying in Cape Cod and drove up to Boston for the day. Being Italian I love Little Italy, especially Il Penine (sp?) and Mikes bakery.

Worcester (note spelling - no "h" in Worcester) and it is pronouced Wister or in Bostonian Wistah :D

I think Mikes Bakery is closed. The owner could not entice any of his family to take it over .(

Don't know where Little Italy is unless you mean the North End. Some great Italian food there.

And to be a true Bostonian you stay down the Cape (no Cod):D

It has been 5 years, - time for another visit to uncle :D

Northender,

Sorry to hear about Mikes and now that you mention it, it was the North End. See it has been to long. And I do remember my uncle and his family saying "Wistah". We would try to correct them based on the spelling and they would just laugh.

For those of you that could be color blind(My Dad Was).

Stateroom numbers are always even on Portside.Odd numbers on Starboard.

So all you 'Cowgirls and Santas and Elvises on board should request Starboard cabins which will match your status

Archived