Cp: What tastings are offered?

navigator71

On our last 2 cruises on Princess on the Star and the Coral, wine tastings were offered for around $25. It allowed you to taste some very expensive wines. On the Coral in December, there was a free rum tasting. I suspect it was because we were in the Caribbean.

Along with the $25 wine tasting for more expensive wines, they also have a Princess Grapevine tasting for $9.50 generally on a sea day before formal night. For that you get to taste 2 reds & 2 whites plus a dessert wine & get to keep the Princess logo apertif sized glass. Also on ships with a Vines in the atrium's Piazza, they have what they call "flights" of wine that are always available. I believe that they generally range from $10 to $20 for three tastes of similar types of wine & several different types of "flights" are available.

Since the CP, the Sea Princess, is heavily marketed to the UK, I don't know whether the same wine tastings are offered. I would assume so but the Sea Princess has some differences, including food and comedians, to appeal more to UK tastes.

Archived