Whos Cruising and When ?

Hi David,

Can you add the following for me please?

23 Oct 13 - 12 nights Celebrity Solstice - South Pacific

4 Feb 14 - 18 nights Celebrity Solstice - NZ/Aus Bottom EndThanksJo :D

Just checking...Is that the Solstice 03 Feb from Auckland?

Could you please add us:

Maurie & Karen Azamara Journey 20 Feb 2013

Cheers

Nice ship. Would love to hear about it once you return.

I just checked out the itinerary . Very nice . Love the overnights. Klong Toey is a new one on me for Thailand. Is that further up the river, closer to the City of Bangkok itself?

Nice ship. Would love to hear about it once you return.

I just checked out the itinerary . Very nice . Love the overnights. Klong Toey is a new one on me for Thailand. Is that further up the river, closer to the City of Bangkok itself?

"Klong Toey is a district in central Bangkok, Thailand. It is bordered by the Chao Phraya River and contains major port facilities. It is located close to the centre of Bangkok and provides mooring for medium sized ships. Klong Toey provides access to the many districts which make up Bangkok."

This is the port I dream of, Caramello and David, ever since I met someone in Bangkok (in the Oriental Bangkok Hotel ladies, as one does), who had cruised right up the river to Bangkok!

Edited by MMDown Under

Quote: Nice ship. Would love to hear about it once you return. I just checked out the itinerary . Very nice . Love the overnights. Klong Toey is a new one on me for Thailand. Is that further up the river, closer to the City of Bangkok itself?

Reply: Yes it looks like a good itinerary. I believe because the Journey is a smaller ship it can go further up the river. Pleased not to have to travel too far once in port. I think this is the case in Saigon as well.

Karen

Edited by Caramello

Hello Marion

You have certainly enjoyed many cruises and voyages. I notice that you travelled on the Chandris line in 1969. I too have sailed with Chandris but in 1976 on the Australis from Sydney to Rotterdam via Panama and Miami. What a rotten old ship it was. As we were going through the Panama Canal I stood on a bottom railing and it broke - rusted through. But she must have had some serious work done to her as she lasted many more years. She was renamed a few times but in 1993 or 4 whilst being towed off Morocco she ran aground and broke in two.

Our cruise from Singapore to HK will be our first and I am really looking forward to it. I loved the trip back in '76 and can't wait to get back on a ship.

Cheers

Karen

Hello Marion

You have certainly enjoyed many cruises and voyages. I notice that you travelled on the Chandris line in 1969. I too have sailed with Chandris but in 1976 on the Australis from Sydney to Rotterdam via Panama and Miami. What a rotten old ship it was. As we were going through the Panama Canal I stood on a bottom railing and it broke - rusted through. But she must have had some serious work done to her as she lasted many more years. She was renamed a few times but in 1993 or 4 whilst being towed off Morocco she ran aground and broke in two.

Our cruise from Singapore to HK will be our first and I am really looking forward to it. I loved the trip back in '76 and can't wait to get back on a ship.

Cheers

Karen

Hello Karen,

As David said nice ship, nice itinerary, with overnights. You certainly picked a great cruise to return to cruising. What a difference from the Australis in 1976!

Queen Frederica must have been an old ship in 1969, but, I don't remember its age, just what a wonderful time I had. That cruise itinerary, similar to yours, set the benchmark for the future!

Looking forward to hearing about your cruise on your return.

Edited by MMDown Under

Hi David, hope you are well, I have a trio to add for April 2014 but as only one is booked and confirmed with the others are being worked will only add one

2014 - APRIL 27 NORWEGIAN EPIC TRANSATLANTIC - MIAMI TO BARCELONA

cheers Shiona

Hi David, hope you are well, I have a trio to add for April 2014 but as only one is booked and confirmed with the others are being worked will only add one

2014 - APRIL 27 NORWEGIAN EPIC TRANSATLANTIC - MIAMI TO BARCELONAcheers Shiona

Thanks Shiona...thats an early booking...my list for that ship only goes

up to 20 April 2014:D

Thanks for your good wishes....

I am well and just jogging along , but tire very easily...:D

Thanks Shiona...thats an early booking...my list for that ship only goes

up to 20 April 2014

Thanks for your good wishes....

I am well and just jogging along , but tire very easily...

Good to hear you are doing okay David .....one more to add to my April 2014 collection please

2014 APRIL 17 RUBY PRINCESS - CARIBBEAN - TWO IN ONE ;)

was supposed to be the Crown Princess but she's been relocated:(

Edited by badgerbill

Hello David, please add us to cruise from Brisbane on Pacific Dawn 13 July 2013 (W328 Pacific Island Hopper).

Also from Auckland on Celebrity Solstice 22 March 2014.

Our cruise on Celebrity Millennium Sydney to Singapore in November was really good. Seventeen days of calm seas - amazing.

I would like to thank you for the photos of Voyager of the Seas that you posted on January 12. It was special to me as my son and his girl were on board.

Best wishes to you David, and thanks heaps.....Cheers