Carbonated Water

saus

I like fizzy water. I don't care if it's the fancy imported stuff or a bottle of Canada Dry, or simply carbonated water out of the soda dispenser (though I appreciate the differences). I don't really drink much else. Ideally, I like it with a twist of lemon or lime.

Does anyone know what my options are on the Allure?

Let's say I don't purchase a soda card. Do I have to pay for fizzy water in the MDR? Windjammers? The specialty restaurants? The bars? Sitting by the pool? What is the charge per glass?

If I do get a soda card, how does this change things? Will I still be paying for fizzy water in the specialty restaurants and bars, even though I'm content with the stuff out of the soda gun?

Do the self-serve places like Windjammers and Wipe Out Cafe offer slices of fresh lemons/limes?

If you have any experience with any of the above, I'd appreciate your help.

Thank you.

I like fizzy water. I don't care if it's the fancy imported stuff or a bottle of Canada Dry, or simply carbonated water out of the soda dispenser (though I appreciate the differences). I don't really drink much else. Ideally, I like it with a twist of lemon or lime.

Does anyone know what my options are on the Allure?

Let's say I don't purchase a soda card. Do I have to pay for fizzy water in the MDR? Windjammers? The specialty restaurants? The bars? Sitting by the pool? What is the charge per glass?

If I do get a soda card, how does this change things? Will I still be paying for fizzy water in the specialty restaurants and bars, even though I'm content with the stuff out of the soda gun?

Do the self-serve places like Windjammers and Wipe Out Cafe offer slices of fresh lemons/limes?

If you have any experience with any of the above, I'd appreciate your help.

Thank you.

What I have been told in the past anytime I've asked for carbonated water, if it's not standard tap water, it will cost you. This applies to carbonated coming out of the gun as well. Though I'm certain others may say that they have been able to get it at no charge this is what my experience has been.

Carbonated water will always cost you. There may be club soda or tonic water available by the can which will cost you $2.24 (15% gratuity is always charged and included in this price), and I'm sure they have Perrier or similar available for purchase as well. You should have little problem finding lemon slices, as iced tea is offered at no additional charge.

The soda gun is used by bartenders for mixed alcoholic drinks, and for passengers who have paid for the soda card. If you do not buy a soda card and want a carbonated drink of any kind, you will pay by the can.

Enjoy your cruise. :)

Thank you for responding. it sounds like the soda card is the way to go.

To confirm, if I buy the soda card, I will be entitled to free carbonated water at each of the specialty restaurants and bars?

Archived