Sun Princess - Northern Australia

Just wondering are there facilities in the state room (balcony) for tea/coffee making - just love my cuppa early in the morning - also does anyone know if you need a visa for Bali - my travel partner has a British Passport and mine is Aussie.

thanks

There are no tea/coffee making facilities in balcony staterooms on the Sun Princess. For safety reasons passengers cannot take their own electic kettles to DIY. The alternatives are to order from room service or one of you could go to the buffet area (Horizon Court) and get your own tea/coffee or a flask of hot water to take back to the cabin. Visas - I suggest you check the Australian Dept of Foreign Affairs website (and the similar one for the UK) for visa information.

There are no tea making in the cabins, but room service does tea/coffee light breakfast items, there are cards in the cabin to leave on the door at night with what you want and the time like in a hotel. Coffee is very good from room service, much better than the buffet. Aussie passport holders get the visa when you get to Bali the ship organises it and puts the cost on your onboard account. Presume same for other nationalities, have a great cruise

Archived