Photos of Adventure Ocean

We are going on the Allure in August and my 10 year old (soon to be 11) son is concerned that the 9-11 age group area of adventure ocean is going to be too "kiddie". Can anyone direct me to some good photos of this area to show him? Thanks in advance.

YES! I'll be posting some pictures in my review that I'm in the process of writing. I haven't posted the AO photos yet, but I will SOON! The link is in my signature.

I was impressed with the AO area. The corridors to the younger kids' section is bright and colorful - perfect for the younger kids. The bigger kids have a sleeker look. The rooms are great - bright, but not babyish. The older the kids get, the "cooler" the rooms become. I think he'll love it!

We just got off the Allure on Sunday. My 10 year old daughter spent every waking moment in Adventure Ocean. We've been on the Adventure, Seranade and Freedom and the kids club on Allure is huge in comparison. There is the 9-11 room itself which the previous poster described well. But then there is a separate science room, theater, arcade (separate from the regular arcade) art room and a teaching room. So much to do; my ten year old never got to all of it.

Kids club on Allure is open to 2:00 am, not 1:00 am like other ships. 9-11 year olds who are allowed to self sign out have a Sorrento's Pizza run every night that was very popular.

Have fun!

Lee

Thanks for the help.

Michele, I was already reading your report so that's just one more thing to look forward to. Thanks again.

I just posted a few! I didn't take any shots inside the actual rooms where the kids were - I wanted to respect their privacy - but the rooms were great. Check out the webshots link posted above. :)

Archived