Soda coupons left over

Chevy57

When my husband and I went on the Dream this past November he received soda coupons as a gift and did not use them all. I brought them home and now we find we are going again the end of May on the same ship. Does anyone know if these coupons have an expiration or can we finish using them this May? Also has anyone ordered booze from the Bon Voyage Dept. for delivery to your cabin at sailing and how did it work out? Was it very expensive? I can't seem to find any info about this.

Thanks for your help as usual.

Awaiting my birthday cruise being planned by my son as a gift to his dad and I,

Margaret

I can answer the soda coupon question ..........they have no expiration date so they can be used when-ever you take them with you.

I buy them for my DD .... she likes a soda at dinner and in the showroom and drinks the lemonade the rest of the time, so we always have left over coupons and the bars and bar waiters/waitresses take them eveyrtime, no questions asked. Hope this helps! :)

Thank you so much for your quick answer. I will definitely take the soda coupons along with us. With the cost of things going up, it is always nice to be able to save a little at any time. Thanks again.

Margaret

When my husband and I went on the Dream this past November he received soda coupons as a gift and did not use them all. I brought them home and now we find we are going again the end of May on the same ship. Does anyone know if these coupons have an expiration or can we finish using them this May? Also has anyone ordered booze from the Bon Voyage Dept. for delivery to your cabin at sailing and how did it work out? Was it very expensive? I can't seem to find any info about this.

Thanks for your help as usual.

Awaiting my birthday cruise being planned by my son as a gift to his dad and I,

Margaret

You're free to use them. They really don't expire. I've used two year old drink coupons in the past without issue.

:)

Also has anyone ordered booze from the Bon Voyage Dept. for delivery to your cabin at sailing and how did it work out? Was it very expensive? I can't seem to find any info about this.

Margaret

You have to call the Bon Voyage Department to order booze. It is quite expensive. Host Mach has posted a price list. If you e-mail him (his e-mail address is in his signature) he will provide that list for you.

Archived