Cruise Critic Memebers

There is a lot of information here, and also a lot of people's personal opinions. You get the information you want, but sometimes you have to filter. I am happy you are getting information you need! Happy cruising to all!!!!!!

I found CC shortly after I booked our first cruise in January. We travel in May. First thing I did was read the boards back through about October, with notebook in hand. I have 8 pages of notes! Everything I have asked has been answered promptly. I can't thank everyone enough for their input.

I love cruise critic, I am hooked I love reading the reviews and seeing pics, I can't wait for my cruise, and if it's a good review or bad review it doesn't bother me I do feel bad for the person that they did not have a good cruise, maybe next time I have cruised 6 times and loved it so , NOW my husband cruised 1 time 7 day cruise 3 ports, he got bored on the boat he needed more ports, I think he's crazy I love sea days being lazy people watching exploring the boat, notice now I have cruised alot more than him, we are all happy, he doesn't mind that I go with the kids, my sister, or friends, he can keep busy at home, but I do plan to get him on another one soon (he enjoyed himself but he can be lazy only so long haha)

Cruise critic has helped me with my planning on 2 cruises. The 1st was in Nov 2008 and we had a great time. Just seen 2 of the other couples that we went on that cruise with and they were saying how great everything was.

2nd cruise was last year with family and they all had a great time.

Thank you cruise critic but I spend way to much time on here. My son just walked past my computer and said come on mom how much time do you spend on there.

Karen

You guys are AWESOME!!! I just was introduced in Feb. I wish I knew about you Cruise Critic when I took my RC Cruise.

Just wanna say!! Thanks to all the members!

I agree with you, too!

We will be on the Pride later this month - our 4th cruise since joining CC a few years ago. Would not consider taking another cruise without looking for info and new friends on CC! I have learned sooo much, made many new friends and enjoyed some fantastic (and money-saving excursions) with info and people we found here.

We have friends who are taking a cruise, and whom I introduced to CC. I don't think they have once been on the site. Can't understand it!

At least 99% of the people you meet on these boards are friendly, knowledgeable and VERY helpful...or, at least, meaning to be. Most will tell you if they are offering an opinion, a fact or a best guess.

My thanks to the many who have helped me, and to those who posed a question I could answer and therby provided an opportunity for me to give a bit back.

I will go fill my glass and drink to all the great people on Cruise Critic!!

Car-Stan

Well, I love this board too.. Since I found this site, I booked my cruise, got an upgrade and 730.00 in OBC!! And learned what to do, and where to go for deals.. Ive been on 3 other cruises but I know this will be my best one because of CC!

THANKS

Nancy

Archived