what's worse...sneak booze or power cord

valtandc

I think sneaking a power cord as it presents dangers to the rest of us on the ship. Those of you at that choose to sneak booze present no danger.

Thanks for making me laugh this early in the am...so you've never seen a dangerous drunk?

I think sneaking a power cord as it presents dangers to the rest of us on the ship. Those of you at that choose to sneak booze present no danger.

i think it's good to eat when hungry.

don't understand your second line of jiberish.

I would have to say sneaking booze is worse, since it's "against the rules" and bringing a power cord isn't, therefore no sneaking is involved.

And since I've been threatened by a drunk that had over served himself from his stash, I do think sneaking booze presents a danger.

There is no GREATER DANGER then a drunk falling asleep while SMOKING. !!!

Hey, it doesn't take a drunk to fall asleep while smoking! Makes no sense that power bars aren't allowed in the stateroom but smoking is. Oh well.

I didn't sneak the 6 ft extension cord onto the ship, it was right there in my wheeled carryon with the small blow dryer, mini flat iron, and iPhone charger. With three women in one cabin, this was a necessity. The bottle of wine and water bottles were in the next compartment of the carryon.

I figured they wouldn't confiscate anything that could be identified easily (and see that all were in good condition, no wear and tear issues) and I was correct.

Hey, it doesn't take a drunk to fall asleep while smoking! Makes no sense that power bars aren't allowed in the stateroom but smoking is. Oh well.

Not surprised at all that this rumor keeps getting spread around CC.

yarlene: you are totally incorrect in your statement. Carnivals policy is power bars/strips in good working order are allowed.

Why would you need to sneak on a power strip? Its allowed as longs as it isn't a fire hazard.

Go ahead and justify your actions all you want if it makes you feel better.

As per Canival -

"Electrical devices such as fans, power strips, multi plug box outlets/adaptors, and extension cords will be removed IF determined to pose a hazard and returned the last day of the cruise prior to debark. •"

Not surprised at all that this rumor keeps getting spread around CC.

yarlene: you are totally incorrect in your statement. Carnivals policy is power bars/strips in good working order are allowed.

Well then, I stand corrected.

I don't sneak booze on a ship. I get a kick out of how angry people get for others doing so. I forget that none of them are sinners though.

Why would you need to sneak on a power strip? Its allowed as longs as it isn't a fire hazard.

Go ahead and justify your actions all you want if it makes you feel better.

As per Canival -

"Electrical devices such as fans, power strips, multi plug box outlets/adaptors, and extension cords will be removed IF determined to pose a hazard and returned the last day of the cruise prior to debark. •"

Yes they do...when there's booze in the blender at the end of the power cord:D could be double whammy time.

I don't sneak booze on a ship. I get a kick out of how angry people get for others doing so. I forget that none of them are sinners though.

We don't get mad because they sneak booze onto a ship, we get mad because they want to come onto the boards to find a cheerleading group to help them rationalize their illicit behavior so they can sleep at night.

We don't get mad because they sneak booze onto a ship, we get mad because they want to come onto the boards to find a cheerleading group to help them rationalize their illicit behavior so they can sleep at night.

LOL! I sleep just fine.

I would have to say sneaking booze is worse, since it's "against the rules" and bringing a power cord isn't, therefore no sneaking is involved.

And since I've been threatened by a drunk that had over served himself from his stash, I do think sneaking booze presents a danger.

Sorry you ain't no fun at all. Lighten up.

Since power cords are allowed (which has been gone over and over and OVER again on this board) but could be subject to confiscation if found to pose a fire hazard...however booze is NOT allowed and would be confiscated if found. I do take a power cord to use with my nebulzier but I dont take booze on board, except for the one bottle of wine that is allowed. Its not that I disaprove of sneaking it on board, I am just a chicken and would be upset if it got taken and poured out - thats alcohol abuse and I just couldnt handle it :eek: so I just pay the price of what ever drinks I consume.

Archived