New Sale Prices

skyscanr

Looking today with the booking engine for our up coming cruise saw there is now a sale caled the West Coast Sale. it makes inside rooms below 500.00 Balconys as low as $909 PP .

Savings another $20 pp on our 8b balcony for the kids and this is $100 below the listed price of 1009pp.

Good luck hope everyone gets a price drop:)

Well we had a price drop on the kids room then it went up more then $200 then cam down to what we 1st paid but which was $75 more then we had got with a sale price drop . Now our room we got at the low I guess and its now any where from 165.00 pp more to over $300 more .

You could still get a price drop just dont give up looking :)

No luck for my cruise, yet. It's still about $80/room more than when I booked a couple of months ago. I'll keep looking though. The $280 OBC I ended up with because of price drops on our Dream cruise was a nice gift to start the vacation off with.

Our room price went down yesterday and again today, not counting the time it went down about 2 months ago......for a total of $200 obc. Gotta love Early Saver!

(I know its not the same sale, but I had to tell somebody :D) LOL

On every cruise I've booked ES on there has been some kind of drop. The lowest was $70 total and that was in March on a 3 day. I've gotten as high at $360 on a longer cruise. For me..my goal is to hopefully cover the tips, anything more than that is a bonus!!

I checked & our cruise on the Miracle in November for our cabin is still $60.00pp higher than the price we booked at. Which isn't a bad thing - it means I got a deal :D I still check every day in hopes that the early saver price fairy will visit my sailing & grant me an OBC!! :p

I can't believe that all of the cove balconies for our Dream cruise 10/1 are already gone! I keep checking anyway but I guess my chances of a decrease are slim to none now. I didn't ever imagine that they would all be gone 6 months in advance. Maybe with final payment in July some will open back up or some upgrades between now and then but I don't see many people moving out of a cove.

I checked & our cruise on the Miracle in November for our cabin is still $60.00pp higher than the price we booked at. Which isn't a bad thing - it means I got a deal :D I still check every day in hopes that the early saver price fairy will visit my sailing & grant me an OBC!! :p

I'm on the 11/26 Miracle sailing, and there haven't been any price drops for us either, just up up up.

What sailing are you on killingtime ?

Archived