Minimum Age Requirement for Labadee Zipline?

I am going on the Navigator in 13 days stopping in Labadee and Falmouth. I would like to try the zipline, but no one else in my party will want to go with me. I'm only sixteen, is there a specific minimum age requirement for this excursion? I can't find it on their website.

Really does depend which shore excursions your looking at. The "Chukka Zipline Canopy at Rosehall - FY12" at Falmouth has a minimum age of 12 and maximum weight of 265 pounds. You can view these restrictions underneath the price and icons that indicate any extras and the activity level of the shore excursion.

Hope this helps!

On Labadee...The restrictions are not by age but by min. height 5ft.... Min. weight 75lbs... max. weight 250lbs..Waiver must be signed by your parents if under 18yrs. old (this can be done online or onboard)...Enjoy ..my family just did this on March 25th..

On Labadee...The restrictions are not by age but by min. height 5ft.... Min. weight 75lbs... max. weight 250lbs..Waiver must be signed by your parents if under 18yrs. old (this can be done online or onboard)...Enjoy ..my family just did this on March 25th..

Thank you! That's what I was looking for!

Archived