OK, I get it: NO booze smuggling! But....

Just thought I would chime in, went on the Dawn 3/25 on got a fifth of Captain and a fifth of Coconut rum on just fine, put each one in a different suitcase...checked suitcases!!! I also brought the powder crystal light packets at made my own juice with the water and left it in the fridge...its worth the chance.

Yes, some people bring on hard liquor and never have it confiscated. Though I have no factual knowledge, I am guessing this is a small percent. Again, I do not KNOW anything other than what I read here.

Ironically Disney the family cruise line allows booze to be brought on. We sailed a short cruise on the Wonder this December with family members from Texas and brought travellers (plastic rather than glass fifths) with use no issues at all.

We did smuggle some booze onboard the Star when sailing the Alaskan inside passage and hence the expression Northern Lights now has a whole new meaning as we chose to smuggle a cheap Canadian onboard for fear of having "the good stuff" discovered and dumped.

I pre-ordered a bottle of vodka for my cabin. It was $68 for a one-liter bottle. Can't speak for the rum but would assume that it also is a one-liter bottle.

My first e-mail was answered promptly, but when I sent in my order and didn't hear back for an entire day, I got worried and called. She said she never got my e-mail. So apparently there is a problem with their "events" e-mail system.

Archived