Looking for a copy of the Crown and Anchor Exclusive member news Feb 2011

There is a saving certificate for the Allure July 3 sailing in the February 2011 Crown and Anchor Society Exclusive member news. It does not show up online there for i can't get another one. I should be booking two rooms for this sailing and looking for another certificate for the other sailing.

If anyone can help that would be great.

Howdy

If you already have one coupon, you can use it more than once. Instead of mailing it in, just fax it to coupons@rccl.com and that should do it. Include your C&A number, name, booking number, option code (HAXM if it is outside and above; HAXL for inside), email address, circle the selected sailing and ask for email confirmation. There is also a way you can email the request itself. I think you just have to include the same info. You can email them and ask.

Coupon must be submitted by the end of this month or final payment date, whichever comes first.

If you don't have a certificate at all, then I can send you one, but it would be a lot easier for you to do as described above.

Happy Sails to You

OOOEEE :D:D Bob and Phy

There is a saving certificate for the Allure July 3 sailing in the February 2011 Crown and Anchor Society Exclusive member news. It does not show up online there for i can't get another one. I should be booking two rooms for this sailing and looking for another certificate for the other sailing.

If anyone can help that would be great.

I am not positive of all of the details of your post, but I wanted to warn you.

Chances are that if the coupon does not show up online now, it is because it has expired - possibly on March 31.

Perhaps not - perhaps you will be lucky.

I just didn't want you to be caught off-guard.

:)

I have the Feb 2011 issue of the C&A Exclusive. The coupons expire 4/30. Note that they are not combinable with many other promotions.

The ones that are on line now are the newer ones, but these should still be honored until the deadline.

Happy Sails to You

OOOEEE :D:D Bob and Phyl

Archived