Deluxe Suite Amenities - Zuiderdam - What should we take advantage of?

dan1618

I would not send out laundry for family staying in a cabin that does not have that amenity but that's just me.

Of course, you will make your own choice what to do but give the staff a little credit. ;) They know how much laundry two adults generate. They do this week after week, year after year.

Plus they know adult sizes from kids sizes.;)

as a deluxe suite guest you can also have breakfast in the pinnacle grill -- the times are the same times as those listed in the explorer daily program for the main dining room -- usually 7:30 for port days and 8 for sea days

Don't think the kids will be able to join you for the PG breakfast as they do check everyone's room card and if it's not for a suite ...

Plus they know adult sizes from kids sizes.;)

Don't think the kids will be able to join you for the PG breakfast as they do check everyone's room card and if it's not for a suite ...

Thanks for the info. My intention was not to pull a fast one. :D When we booked and I asked about other things -- like boarding priority, etc -- I was told that everyone in our party would be included, even though our "children" (they are college age) are in another room. I didn't know what other amenities this applied to, because others have said we could have appetizers for 4, etc.

I had wondered that about PG for breakfast, so thanks for the heads up.

you will all have a great time. If your children are college age, they may prefer the Lido for breakfast anyways! (or may sleep in;)). Have a wonderful cruise and enjoy the suite life :)

Archived