Quick Question

bigdawg86

My DW and I are going on the dream with our close friends and we both booked 7C cove balcony cabins. Unfortunately they have run into some recent financial issues. I was wondering if it was possible to down grade to an inside cabin once already book. We sail 5/7/2011.

Its not going to be possible to get a refund if thats what they want as you both are past final payment.

sorry.

Yep... very true but I know several folks who have successfully negotiated for OBC after a downgrade past final payment...

:)

If they have booked Early Saver the answer would be no... no downgrades are allowed. Other fare code, yeah, you can downgrade...

Even this close to the cruise date? I didn't think they'd refund you the difference at this point, even if booked at the regular rate. ****Oooops! You just answered my question! A nice OBC would be worth the effort of trying.

If they have booked Early Saver the answer would be no... no downgrades are allowed. Other fare code, yeah, you can downgrade...

WRONG AGAIN: Once past FINAL payment you cannot downgrade your cabin category and get the $$ refund no matter what fare code was used in making the booking. As a mod you need to have your facts straight before posting to prevent misinformation being spread here.

Yep... very true but I know several folks who have successfully negotiated for OBC after a downgrade past final payment...

It's good to know that even if it's against their "rules", that people have been able to have something work out!

WRONG AGAIN: Once past FINAL payment you cannot downgrade your cabin category and get the $$ refund no matter what fare code was used in making the booking. As a mod you need to have your facts straight before posting to prevent misinformation being spread here.

Wow... you were so anxious to bash me you didn't even read the post. No where in there did I say a word about OBC...

:rolleyes:

Archived