CocoCay Perks for Suite Guests

WayneSpan

I'm bumping this to the front to see if I can get any recent reports of suite perks on Coco Cay. We haven't been there in a few years, and there weren't any the last time we went. What I'm curious to know is the upgraded lunch offered to cabana guests is available to suite guests, without purchasing a cabana, similar to the setting on Labadee? I realize it's a different set up at CC, as there isn't a suite exclusive area that I'm aware of, but DH really enjoyed the suite beach lunch on Labadee, and is asking if it's available on CC.

Thanks in advance!

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My wife and I will be doing a BTB 3/29/14 on Explorer of the seas in a GS

and 4/5/14 to Bermuda.

I called RCCL and was informed that we need to notify our cabin concierge that we want to book the cabanas on Coco Cay. They also told me our lunch buffet will be upgrade to steaks, chicken and shrimp with a free bottle of champagne and bottle water. The cabana can accommodate up to six people.

Enjoy your cruise everyone.

Mike

If you are in a suite, the concierge will be emailing you about a week or so before the cruise. Just email him back at that time and tell him what you want. You can also email him anytime at EX_concierge@rccl.com and let him know you are looking to rent a cabana.

Thank you catcruzer,

I read all of the beginning post and noticed that I'm getting information from misinformed past guest.

I personally called RCCL direct and was informed that YES there are Cabanas on Coco Cay and YES suite guest get priority to these cabanas, and Yes to the fact that Cabana holders receive a special lunch menu with a bottle of champagne, towels, and bottled water and can accommodate up to six guest.

See you all on Coco Cay soon

Mike, Cruising.Lovers

• 2 weeks later...
Thank you catcruzer,

I read all of the beginning post and noticed that I'm getting information from misinformed past guest.

I personally called RCCL direct and was informed that YES there are Cabanas on Coco Cay and YES suite guest get priority to these cabanas, and Yes to the fact that Cabana holders receive a special lunch menu with a bottle of champagne, towels, and bottled water and can accommodate up to six guest.

See you all on Coco Cay soon

Mike, Cruising.Lovers

Thanks for the info, we will be there in April and are in a GS. On the Serenade again and Mario is the concierge .

• 3 weeks later...
Little over two weeks and we will be setting sail to beautiful Coco Cay enjoy our cabana

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Please share how you like it. We are considering trying one in May. Will be in an OS so I hope we get offered the opportunity.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...

The time we had in our cabana at Coco Cay was great, the special menu for lunch consist of steak, spare ribs, chicken, skews of shrimp with all the fixings, rice N's beans, corn on the cob and so much more.

I give the cabanas a 15 out of a 1-10 scale

The time we had in our cabana at Coco Cay was great, the special menu for lunch consist of steak, spare ribs, chicken, skews of shrimp with all the fixings, rice N's beans, corn on the cob and so much more.

I give the cabanas a 15 out of a 1-10 scale

Just the information I was seeking! Thank you!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

sent conceriege 4 emails - never heard back - got on board, no cabanas left - she did not get my emails - I did not get hers at 3 different emails (sister & daughter) - she claimed I was at fault - what to do? wound up with clamshells on barefoot beach. great day. Catrina was not a great conceriege

letters - EN_ - use small letters - en_conceriege@rccl

Do not use capital

Edited by szdiver

We had cabana #4 on our cruise. It was FANTASTIC and worth every cent! The buffet was awesome. Everything is located within a short walking distance. Champagne and water waiting upon arrival. Fantastic view! Highly recommend!

sent conceriege 4 emails - never heard back - got on board, no cabanas left - she did not get my emails - I did not get hers at 3 different emails (sister & daughter) - she claimed I was at fault - what to do? wound up with clamshells on barefoot beach. great day. Catrina was not a great conceriege

letters - EN_ - use small letters - en_conceriege@rccl

Do not use capital

it could be because it's spelled "concierge" rather than "conceriege"

I am guessing the cocktail party experience was not a regular perk. The concierge on each ship can decide when and where the weekly suite and d+ cocktail party with the crew is held. We have done it on private islands, out by the bridge at sailaway and in the pub in the middle of the day. The concierge is responsible for planning one each week, and changes each time. If you like the idea of doing it on the private beach, I would suggest emailing the concierge before the trip and ask if the weekly cocktail party could be on the private island. They probably would not do it on Labadee because there are so many off island excursions that people do, so attendance would be affected.

Sent from my SCH-I915 using Forums mobile app

• 1 month later...