Help me find my accessories please

You're in Jersey? What part? I'm in Philly but I go to Jersey almost every weekend. In addition to our regular jobs, my Fiance and I are vendors at Columbus Flea Market.

I'm in East Orange. Never heard of Columbus Flea Market though.

With a little more then 2 weeks to go, I have yet to find my jewelry. I'm thinking about wearing a pin up. What kind of jewelry would go best with this? http://www.davidsbridal.com/Product_Taffeta-Gown-with-Beaded-Appliques-and-Pick-Ups-WG3071_Bridal-Gowns-Shop-By-Silhouette-Mermaid-Trumpet

Thanks for your help.

I had trouble figuring out what necklace and earrings to wear too. I've always been told, "when in doubt, go simple". I took this approach to my jewelry and ended up buying a set from Davids Bridal. You can see the jewelry in my pictures on my Carnival Dream wedding review thread.

With a little more then 2 weeks to go, I have yet to find my jewelry. I'm thinking about wearing a pin up. What kind of jewelry would go best with this? http://www.davidsbridal.com/Product_Taffeta-Gown-with-Beaded-Appliques-and-Pick-Ups-WG3071_Bridal-Gowns-Shop-By-Silhouette-Mermaid-Trumpet

Thanks for your help.

My dress is similiar to you in style and beading/rhinestones so I've attached a photo of the bracelet I'm wearing and some sample earring choices.

If you like to be a little more understated, I'd go with a simple diamond cluster earring and if you like a little more "bling" I'd go with a diamond drop earring.

800488792_earrings1.jpg.3dd7925238a027db28905badc1f14530.jpg

1734287830_earrings2.jpg.63106d24b60162a1ded09587e80f01d5.jpg

364425277_earring3.jpg.1b551e5efdb99fc050674e1474ab48cd.jpg

1993514695_earring4.jpg.aca1e057514727155b5fda0c1267d046.jpg

1760579264_earring5.jpg.4b127df99634e491c782005fb26c492b.jpg

bracelet.jpg.e9d21863a48c256f7888b79c0f3252a3.jpg

do you have a theme? What are your colors? I have a starfish theme, so I got this great necklace from Lord & Taylor with two starfish on it. I was also considering getting a turquoise necklace since my colors are pool and white. So if lets say your bridesmaid dresses are red, maybe you can consider getting ruby jewelry.

The dress is so gorgeous you will want to go simple. A simple pearl pendant on a chain, or a single strand pearl necklace. Earrings - same thing -do not try to compete with the dress - but don't go "too small". I think you will want more than simple studs, but don't go with chandelier earrings.

My dress is similiar to you in style and beading/rhinestones so I've attached a photo of the bracelet I'm wearing and some sample earring choices.

If you like to be a little more understated, I'd go with a simple diamond cluster earring and if you like a little more "bling" I'd go with a diamond drop earring.

Great choice! I have the bracelets for my wedding party. I ordered it off of ebay! Where did you find the earrings? I like them all:D

The dress is so gorgeous you will want to go simple. A simple pearl pendant on a chain, or a single strand pearl necklace. Earrings - same thing -do not try to compete with the dress - but don't go "too small". I think you will want more than simple studs, but don't go with chandelier earrings.

I think I'm going to go with the single strand pearl necklace...I'm hearing that a lot! Thanks a lot.

Archived