Help! What to do...traveling with infant

Jaime76

Hello everyone!! I came across this website last night and was up till 5AM reading!This will be our first cruise.We will be on Carnival Jubilee out of Jacksonville.We are going to Freeport and Nassau.We are me,hubby,8 y.o. daughter and our son will turn 1 on this cruise!We want to do as much as possible on as little money as possible.We are very interested in dolphin encounter and snorkeling and shark feed.We would like to know if anyone has done any of these with an infant.Any suggestion would be GREATLY appreciated!!

Jaime:

Welcome to Cruise Critic!

You'll find tons of information already posted here about your cruise and your planned excursions.

Check the following boards:

Carnival Board (under "Cruiselines")

Bahamas Board (under "Ports of Call")

You'll also find a discussion among folks who will be on your cruise on the Carnival Roll Call Board.

Click the "Cruise Critic Message Boards" link, below, to find the links I've mentioned in this e-mail.

• 2 weeks later...

With a baby is tow I think the best thing to do is to find a nice beach and enjoy the sand and water. You can do a lot more with a 6 or 7yo, but a baby really can't be taken most places. There's nothing wrong with caribbean beaches, you'll have a great time!

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=8b0000&cdt=2004;5;22;16;0;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Diamond Princess HERE WE COME! Alaska has never been so cool! 5/22/04

May 31, 2003 Carnival Triumph to Western Caribbean.

Archived