Wow. Didn't know I could cause so much fuss

acmes

As we are all getting older and have more health issues I think NCL is going to have to fix things when they go in for updates. The Jewel class ships seem to be the most accommodating.

I have to agree with you that the Jewel class ships are pretty good. I absolutely love the Gem. However, I don't have any experience with the older vessels, though I have noticed how few HC cabins they have on their deck plans.

Thanks for all your answers! I hadn't thought about the handrails, and I was asking an honest question, not trying to be difficult. Thanks for clarifying.

I think if your medical issues benefit from the added accomodations in the HC suites, you should use them.

Thanks for all your answers! I hadn't thought about the handrails, and I was asking an honest question, not trying to be difficult. Thanks for clarifying.

I think if your medical issues benefit from the added accomodations in the HC suites, you should use them.

I believe that honest questions such as the one you asked help us all. By exchanging information, and sometimes even debating issues, we learn from each other and broaden our view of the world. This can only make the cruises we share more enjoyable for everyone!

Archived