Pics of the Zuiderdam Upper Vista Dining Room?

dan1618

OK. I know they are probably here somewhere, but when I search I get everything related to the Zuiderdam and can't track down the pics anywhere. Thanks to anyone who can help!

Have you tried looking at the deck plans for the Zuiderdam on HAL's site? If not, here's a link to the plans for the Zuiderdam:

http://www.hollandamerica.com/main/DeckPlansFull.action?ship=zu&deck=m

The virtual tour indicates "Upper Level Vista Dining Room"; however, I believe it is actually the Lower Level but it will give you an idea of the room layout.

Bob

Must be dining room map day. Glad I have a few to share.

2717071230101871348S600x600Q85.jpg

Just found out we have been assigned to table 53 for our upcoming cruise. Wanted to try to see whether or not it is windows going around that corner, or if we will be basically staring into a wall.

Just found out we have been assigned to table 53 for our upcoming cruise. Wanted to try to see whether or not it is windows going around that corner, or if we will be basically staring into a wall.
That's a window right next to 53, on the side.

How can you find out what table you are assigned before you board?

darn - i was hoping that you got one of the better window tables that i suggested

that table is round on the starboard side -- there is a window there -- to the rear of the table is a wall

I think one of our issues is that there are 5 of us and I told them we prefer to be seated at a window table for 6 without a serving station at the end of it. Those seem to be limited.

What specific numbers would you suggest I call them back and ask for?

Archived