Max'smom & Dad Cruise on the Radiance: My Diary w/ pictures

So it's back to the CL tonight around 7:00. Met up with more interesting folks' date=' had drinks and good conversation. This was formal night, but we did not bring real formal clothes with us, so this is the night we chose to go to Chops. I'm ready to chow down on some more beef tonight!!![/size']

RadianceOfTheSeasApril2011268.jpg

Chops has a new menu and there are some really nice changes. I had the new Oyster appetizer and it was wonderful. I also had the Chops salad and the petit filet. Sooooo good!

RadianceOfTheSeasApril2011053.jpg

And of course.....the mud pie for dessert!

RadianceOfTheSeasApril2011052.jpg

Did a walk through in Starquest on Deck 13 after dinner and then on to bed. We needed to be up and out early in Cozumel.

U look fabulous and wld be perfectly attired IMO anyway for any evening & also for formal nites - u simply look classy in every photo unfortunately it was a shame your hubby didn't compliment your outfit worn to Chops..by at least wearing a tie..but of course JMO..

Please keep 'em coming - many thanks for taking your valuable time to post all this..:)

Thanks, Helen! Where does the Grandeur go?

Bill.....I hope to sail with Juan Diego again.....but he's going so far away now. Oh well......you never know!

cppadilla.....Hope you enjoy Nachi......Be sure and ask for Carlos!

smeck....We debated between Maya Chan and Nohoch Kay. I think they are both great choices.

Franca......Can't wait for your foot shot! Make sure there's some water in the background this time!!!!

Dave....I need advice on a new camera. Get up with me on FB.

Archived