Not so Normal Must Pack Items?

jamiehaas27

Well, I'll be a little sensitive here...for those who experience "incontinence" and need to dispose of "protective" pads, scented doggie bags are a great idea, since your trash will be emptied every day. Same for those who need to hide the "scent" of used baby disposable diapers,as well as adult disposable diapers. Petco sells a larger size "baby powder scented" pkg. of black plastic 100 bags with tie handles. About $4.00.

"Petco Clean-Up Bags For Dogs". I'm sure there are many other brands that are also scented. Just an idea!

Well, I'll be a little sensitive here...for those who experience "incontinence" and need to dispose of "protective" pads, scented doggie bags are a great idea, since your trash will be emptied every day. Same for those who need to hide the "scent" of used baby disposable diapers,as well as adult disposable diapers. Petco sells a larger size "baby powder scented" pkg. of black plastic 100 bags with tie handles. About $4.00.

"Petco Clean-Up Bags For Dogs". I'm sure there are many other brands that are also scented. Just an idea!

I would imagine these would be good for ladies during certain times of the month, as well. ;)

I bought a dispenser in the baby dept of Walmart for $3.99, same little blue bags...scented... but for dirty baby diapers. I find them invaluable for many situations.... car trash, containing all the trash that accumulates around you on a long haul flight, bathrooms in foreign countries that don't allow you to flush paper, moist wipes in the cabin that can't be flushed into ship's plumbing, etc.

Archived