Ww Needs Buddies To Lose Alot Of Weight For Nov 27th Cruise. Anyone Interested?

bandit0000

Ronni & all,

Have a fantastic cruise, I can't believe you only have 5 days to go, enjoy every moment and shall we check in here and carry on when we get back?

That would be a great support if anyone would like to do.

Have a great cruise everyone and remember, we may not have lost as much as we had hoped for (me included), but if we hadn't done anything we could have been at least a stone heavier than when we began. So well done everyone, we have all achieved some thing and should feel really proud.

Have a great time everyone.

Love lisaxx;)

I have just 4 days until San Juan and 7 days until boarding the ship! I'm getting very excited. Since this is the first cruise I'm just so eager to get going! :D I'm half packed and going to work on it again today. Of course I have to pack the DH.

My w.i. this week again I stayed the same but hopeful that have a loss this week. If I can lose one pound I will have 4 to go! My goal this vacation is to maintain. I am telling myself if I have a gain it's OK I'll take it off quickly upon my return but my focus is maintaining!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have a plan and I will follow it. I will continue to drink my water, eat healthy, continue with activity. I have excursions planned that all involve snorkeling and walking. It should be good!

How's everyone else doing? Ronni!!!!!! Have a fab time girlfriend.

Hi,

You will have a fantastic cruise, the 1st time is the best. Well done with your loss, I stayed the same over the weekend but am hoping for a loss on Thursdays W.I.

Good look with maintaining and like you said if you do put a little on be sure to stick to your diet on your return and it normally comes off pretty fast.

I leave for my cruise on Friday so this will be my last w.i.

Have a great cruise,

Lisaxx:D

Ok, guys, I drank like a fish and ate like I never saw food before, but managed to only gain 3 lbs!:) I went straight to the gym Sunday morning and Monday night, but I haven't been that good with the food. I gotta get back into the mode. I havne't had anything to drink, nor any deserts, but too much and not the right foods.

To all those that are cruising this week, I hope you have a great time.

We did. It was totally terrific!!!!

Ronni,

I am glad to hear you had a good time, I just got back yesterday and it was fantastic. I can not wait to book my next one and I already have contacted my TA.

I ate way to much and I also need to get back in gear. I still have another 50 pounds I would like to lose.

I hope everyboby has enjoyed their cruise or will enjoy their cruise and I hope everybody has a very blessed and happy holiday.

Ana;)

Hi All,

Just back late last night and did also just gain 3 pounds. My husband and I were sick pretty much the whole time. The motion of the ocean was not a good thing for us. :( The ship was beautiful and we loved our ports but we just felt bad and still do. We won't be cruising again not because of anything other than the whole motion thing.

Everything was beautiful, the service we were given was wonderful our wait staff and stateroom attendant wonderful. We thought that the ship was gorgeous. Just the whole motion thing. We didn't get to fully enjoy our trip like we had planned but did try as much as possible.

I still have weight to lose so I will be here as well for the continued support.

Oh My Goodness!! I'm not getting back in the swing nearly as well as I had hoped or thought I would. I blew off the gym all 3 days this past weekend and then last night, (when I usually go cuz DS is at CCD) DS had a basketball game so i didn't go, AGAIN!!! I went into NYC on Sunday and stopped at a famous Italian bakery and then ate a cookie and the most delicious pastry ever! (It was a chocolate cup filled with bavarian cream and topped with various berries with a sugar type coating on them.) Hopefully, I'll be heading to the gym tonight and hopefully I can stop eating too much food, which so far has also been a downfall. I'm afraid if I don't stop myself from all these bad things today, weigh in on saturday is going to be a disaster. Then, I have a party on Saturday night, again next Saturday night and then Christmas Eve and Christmas day to contend with. Oh, and I also have my office party on the 15th! ACK!!!!!!!!!!:eek: :eek:

Ronni

Tena, I'm so sorry your cruise was somewhat disastorous. that's too bad. Guess you'll be sticking with land vacations. There could be worse things!

This may sound like a stupid question, but I'm just trying to gain as much info as possible...w/ these "points" on weight watchers...how many are you supposed to eat a day? Does it depend on how much you want to lose? I need to lose A LOT!!:o Thanks for any and all help!! :)

Hi,

Lovely to hear from you all & it doesn't seem like we did too bad does it?

I got back yesterday and have just weighed myself after reading your postings and I am surprised and happy to say I have only gained 2 1/2lbs.

I thought I had put on at least 7lbs so am quite chuffed and plan to lose this in a week.

Glad you all had a good holiday and I know what you mean about the motion sickness. I also suffer and take medication for the entire cruise, but the NCL Jewel , I thought really moved around alot. I believe that a lot of the time it was because it was going so fast. On the nights that the Captain slowed down we could not feel a thing. Unfortunately this was only on 2 nights out of the 14 we were on the cruise.

However we had a lovely time and had some really nice meals, but I love to come home.

Lets keep posting!

Lisaxx

To the lady who posted about how many points you are allowed, it is based on how much you weigh/want to lose and your lifestyle, if you have a lot of weight to lose I would start at about 24 -26 points a day, but really you need a ww book to know exactly.

If you wanted to email your details to me, I could have a look in my book for you and let you know.

robert.knight13@ntlworld.com

Hope this helps,

Lisa:D

To the lady who posted about how many points you are allowed, it is based on how much you weigh/want to lose and your lifestyle, if you have a lot of weight to lose I would start at about 24 -26 points a day, but really you need a ww book to know exactly.

If you wanted to email your details to me, I could have a look in my book for you and let you know.

robert.knight13@ntlworld.com

Hope this helps,

Lisa:D

Thanks!! What is the name of the book I should buy? To tell me how many points? And then should I get some kind of "companion" book to know what foods have what points?

I also saw a 15,20, 30 min Weight Watchers book, has anyone used this? Is it good? Thanks!

The # of points you get is based solely on the amount you currently weigh. The more you weigh, the more points you're allowed. As you go down, you lose points. I.E. When I started I was 210. I got 26 points per day, plus an additional 35 points per week, plus additional points for doing exercise. When I brought it under 200 my points went down to 24 per day plus the 35 plus the exercise points. Once I get under 175 I'll only get 22 points per day, yada, yada, yada. If you want to lose more in a given week, you may opt against using all your optional points or using as few as possible. (Optional points are the 35 weekly points.)

I've totally gone off diet and I haven't been exercising lately either.:( I am not working next week and plan to exercise my tail off next week, but as for food and diet, I'm working at it minimally and plan to really get back on track after the first of the year. I didn't even weigh in this week, as I was scared to. I will this coming Sat though. I don't want to get too far off track. I still have a long way to go and want to get back on track. It's so difficult with all the parties, etc. Went to one on Saturday night, then work party this Thursday then I'm having a party on Saturday night, then Sunday celebrating Christmas with the in-laws, etc., etc., etc.

Ronni

PS Hope everyone else is doing better than I.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Girls,

I am sure everyone is busy with the Christmas tradition of rushing around! Just wanted to say hello. Hope everyone is staying focused this busy season with our weight loss efforts. Today was my w.i. and I lost 1.8 pounds, this makes me just 3.2 from goal! YIPPPEEE!!!!!!!!!!! I've now lost a total of 32.4. I'm so happy!!

Let me know how all of you are doing.

GOOD FOR YOU, Tina!!!!!!!!!

I am not staying focused at all. As a matter of fact, I just ate a homemade chocolate chip cookie for breakfast. (My daughter made them last night.) I did only eat one, but I am totally off diet. I weighed myself Tuesday and I was only up 4.5 since before the cruise. I totally plan to get back on track after New Year's. For now, however, the parties and drinking have just been too overwhelming. I did manage to get my butt to the gym on Tuesday and I plan to go today and tomorrow, as well, so hopefully, staying on track with the gym will be somewhat helpful.

In case we don't stay in touch over the next few days. Merry Christmas to all those that celebrate and Happy Holidays to all those who are not christian.

Ronni

Archived