getting to Port Cananveral

m&m1

We are staying at the Hampton Inn the night before our cruise. Their shuttle does not pick up till noon. Do you knwo of private shuttle services in that area that you consider reliable? If so, please post. Thank you!

Cruise addict in the making

Yes, thank you! We had found this list. What I meant to ask was for reliable references others had used. I appreciate your help. If you know of a company that will pick up earlier than noon and you found them to be reliable on both ends of your cruise, please let me know. Thanks!

Cruise addict in the making

We've used Arts and been pleased. The only thing is for local transport to the pier, they won't let you make the arrangement until the day before. They are heavily used so you run the chance of them not being able to pick you up until noon or after (actually the Hampton might be using Arts, most of the hotels in Cocoa Beach, besides the Radisson, that offer shuttle contract via Arts). Your best bet might be to call a cab when you are ready.

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=111111&cdt=2004;09;12;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0400

Mariner of the Seas

unfortunetly I don't remember the name of the service I used when I stayed at the Hilton last year. However, they picked up around 11 or so. I do know they had the phone num for 2 different shuttle services on an info sheet in my room.

NCL Sea 3/03

RCCL Sovereign 10/03

NCL Dream 3/7/2004

Archived