-OFFICIAL- *Bloggin’ Magic With John and the Crazies!* Mar 4, 2012 !REDUCED DEPOSIT!

*Mach*

Hello Everyone. I'm checking in to say hello. Just got off a fabulous Alaska cruise on the Spirit, and I'm ready for the next one! Hope everyone is having a great weekend. Nancy

hope you had a blast! By the time this BC5 cruise rolls around, it'll be a year and a half since my last one. Before that, it was 8 years! I can't imagine waiting that long again to cruise!

had a huge day buying supplies for the eggs. tomorrow we're cutting cleaning and waxing the eggs.

Good morning crazies!!!

All is well here so far, well of course everybody is still separated from Buddy but me, he's in my room, but he's way content and hanging out here with me:) I will start some intro's today, one at a time and see how that goes:eek::rolleyes::p

Welcome back Nancy!!

Good morning Floatie.

Good morning crazies!!!

All is well here so far, well of course everybody is still separated from Buddy but me, he's in my room, but he's way content and hanging out here with me:) I will start some intro's today, one at a time and see how that goes:eek::rolleyes::p

Welcome back Nancy!!

Good morning, Floatie!

What did I miss? Who's Buddy? :o

Sorry, you know how things have been for me lately...:(

Good morning crazies!!!

Welcome back Nancy!!

Hi Floatie!

How's the new house?

Hello Everyone. I'm checking in to say hello. Just got off a fabulous Alaska cruise on the Spirit, and I'm ready for the next one! Hope everyone is having a great weekend. Nancy

Glad you had a great cruise...I know several people who have done the Alaskan cruise and loved it.

We usually cruise early Dec and this year we are not, so I don't know how I am going to make it thru till March :(

Good Morning Crazies,

Floatie - Good luck with the intros. Sounds like Buddy always wanted to be an indoor cat ;)

Nancy - Welcome back. Glad you had a great time.

MsR - Have fun with your crafting today, tomorrow, and all the following days.....:)

Well, nothing special going on today except I plan to take a nap. Princess had me up at 4 a.m. to go out.:eek:

Did not book that cruise for January yet. When I looked at it on Thursday a.m., it was 518.00, then the sale came out and now it is 548.00:confused: I think I will wait a little bit. Don't think that is much of a sale.

Of course, I could book it then get onboard credits when the price goes down again.

Everyone have an ENJOYABLE Sunday!

Good Morning Crazies,

Floatie - Good luck with the intros. Sounds like Buddy always wanted to be an indoor cat ;)

Nancy - Welcome back. Glad you had a great time.

MsR - Have fun with your crafting today, tomorrow, and all the following days.....:)

Well, nothing special going on today except I plan to take a nap. Princess had me up at 4 a.m. to go out.:eek:

Did not book that cruise for January yet. When I looked at it on Thursday a.m., it was 518.00, then the sale came out and now it is 548.00:confused: I think I will wait a little bit. Don't think that is much of a sale.

Of course, I could book it then get onboard credits when the price goes down again.

Everyone have an ENJOYABLE Sunday!

Good morning Charlotte

Go PACKERS!!!

WE got some BEAR hunting to do today!!:D

Good morning, Crazies! Enjoy your game, Heide. Unfortunately for me, I grew up in Kansas City & the Chiefs this year are absolutely pathetic. I'm not sure I want to watch! On the other hand, the Texans are 2-0, so maybe I'll cheer for them. But I so love my Chiefs!

Good morning, Crazies! Enjoy your game, Heide. Unfortunately for me, I grew up in Kansas City & the Chiefs this year are absolutely pathetic. I'm not sure I want to watch! On the other hand, the Texans are 2-0, so maybe I'll cheer for them. But I so love my Chiefs!

My son was sitting by me with this came up. He said please feel free to cheer for the Texans! LOL

Back from the Spirit Alaskan cruise. Weather was wonderful, scenery was beautiful. Would do it again in a heartbeat. Saw that rates have come down, sent request to Johnan at Crucon, looking to upgrade 1 floor and get some additional discount. Have a great Sunday everyone! Julie G

Archived