how to get those cool countdown clocks

valtandc

You can always click on someone's you like, and then it will take you to the website to enter your cruise info. I copy and paste the link it will give you to your USER CP (top left of cruise critic website) then edit signature and paste it.

Click on User CP on the top left hand side of CC website and then click on edit signiture. There will be a box on the right side of the screen, I just copy and pasted it there and then hit preview signature. It should be there when you preview it.

Click on User CP on the top left hand side of CC website and then click on edit signiture. There will be a box on the right side of the screen, I just copy and pasted it there and then hit preview signature. It should be there when you preview it.

Well, as you can see my my signature, some of my Have sails shows up but my current countdown clock is a red x. I followed the instructions and even contacted the moderator. I was told to erase my signature and reenter data. I'm concerned if I do that, I'll lose what I have already. I'm wondering if the settins of something on my computer is blocking the pic/link from showing.

well. Now something else seems wrong. I don't recall taking our my past sails. Perhaps some Big Brotherr did that for me. oh, well. It is not important.

Why wouldn't you use the one on CC? After all, they are providing us a free forum. Least we can do is use theirs.

I like my countdown to have the ship that I'm going on. It's just my personal preference.

Archived