Royal wedding fashion

GORDONCHICK

The colours have been changed from the originals but it truly fits the parts now.

Nah, Fergie's girls are not the evil stepsisters-but their hats/fascinators did look silly. I guess in that way they are like the evil stepsisters-bad taste in clothing. The eldest looks too much like her father, Andrew and Aunt Anne to be pretty. Those Windsors are not lookers for sure. Poor William was very handsome and favored Diana; but as he gets older he looks more Windsor and less Spencer. Harry is still very handsome though.

One thing for sure Kate is a looker, so I imagine the next generation of Windsors will be very attractive.

Nah, Fergie's girls are not the evil stepsisters-but their hats/fascinators did look silly. I guess in that way they are like the evil stepsisters-bad taste in clothing. The eldest looks too much like her father, Andrew and Aunt Anne to be pretty. Those Windsors are not lookers for sure. Poor William was very handsome and favored Diana; but as he gets older he looks more Windsor and less Spencer. Harry is still very handsome though.

One thing for sure Kate is a looker, so I imagine the next generation of Windsors will be very attractive.

There is much speculation that Prince Charles is not the biological father of Harry - most believe Diana was having an affair with a man named James Hewitt, and Harry is his spitting image. Supposedly, there were paternity tests on both boys and supposedly, both are Charles'. James Hewitt denies paternity but we've all heard lots of denials that weren't true.

charlesharry.jpg

0614_prince_harry_2-1.jpg

Hewitt, Harry & Diana's brother, Charles Spencer.

Nah, Fergie's girls are not the evil stepsisters-but their hats/fascinators did look silly.

I never thought of them as evil. It was more the prancing into a wedding I was thinking of. Personally I think they're both quite pretty and I always thought Andrew was the good looking brother. He is 51 now. I guess I'm one of the few that doesn't even think of their mom Fergie as a bad dresser.

As for Harry, I have 3 friends that are sisters and none of them look alike. One is a tall sturdy brunnette with straight hair, one is a very a very petite brunnette with wavy hair and the middle sister is tallish with red curly hair and heavy eyelids.

There is much speculation that Prince Charles is not the biological father of Harry - most believe Diana was having an affair with a man named James Hewitt, and Harry is his spitting image. Supposedly, there were paternity tests on both boys and supposedly, both are Charles'. James Hewitt denies paternity but we've all heard lots of denials that weren't true.

charlesharry.jpg

0614_prince_harry_2-1.jpg

Hewitt, Harry & Diana's brother, Charles Spencer.

Hewitt denies it. I saw an interview with him recently. He said Harry was already a toddler when they became friends, and it was some time after that, that they became intimate.

He also says he finds that very hurtful for Harry and he wishes for Harry's sake, those rumors would go away.

Charles accepts Harry and obviously loves him-and in these day with blood tests-I am sure Charles knows for sure whether he is his son. If he isn't, Charles does not care.

Harry looks like Charles Spencer. There is red hair in Charles's family too-the Duke of Windsor's hair was a light auburn color. Not as red as Harry's but the red genes are there.

I never thought of them as evil. It was more the prancing into a wedding I was thinking of. Personally I think they're both quite pretty and I always thought Andrew was the good looking brother. He is 51 now. I guess I'm one of the few that doesn't even think of their mom Fergie as a bad dresser.

As for Harry, I have 3 friends that are sisters and none of them look alike. One is a tall sturdy brunnette with straight hair, one is a very a very petite brunnette with wavy hair and the middle sister is tallish with red curly hair and heavy eyelids.

I agree. My daughter has light auburn red hair and blue-blue-blue eyes. My hair is drab brown (naturally-that is the part that is not gray) and my eyes are hazel leaning toward brown. My husband has dark hair( more gray now like me) and green eyes, leaning toward hazel.

By the law of averages, she should have had green or hazel eyes and brown hair. However, I KNOW she is my husband's, as I was not with anyone else. Her eyes are the color of my maternal grandfather's and her hair is the color of my mother's. She has big ears like my husband (ears like Prince Charles-poor thing) and a deep widow's peak like my husband. She also has big eyes, like my husband, where all in my family, eyes were smallish.

As far as Andrew, I thought he looked much better than his brothers-but that big mouth-horse teeth are not so distracting on a man. Jerry Steinfield's mouth is like that too-and I always liked his looks. However,Princess Anne and Beatrice-not so good a look on them.

Archived