looking for someone...

mylove

I am looking for the restaurant manager that was on the Galaxy,his name was Fateya (sp)? he was Turkish and was the nicest person.Just wondering if he still works for Celebrity.

Kimberley

I am looking for the restaurant manager that was on the Galaxy,his name was Fateya (sp)? he was Turkish and was the nicest person.Just wondering if he still works for Celebrity.

Kimberley

I'm sure he is still with Celebrity, he may be on vacation, I have lost track of him, his brother is Hotel Director in Century. ~ Ric

Kimberley

Fahti was just on Century and is heading home for vacation soon.I did not ask him where he is going next. I agree, he is a very, very nice person. One of the best.

Anne

Thank you for your responses...i am so happy to know he is still with Celebrity,hopefully i catch him on one of our cruises.He went out of his way to make sure we were happy...such an asset to Celebrity.

Kimberley

Fahti was just on Century and is heading home for vacation soon.I did not ask him where he is going next. I agree, he is a very, very nice person. One of the best.

Anne

Hi Anne,:) good to see you and hope hubby is doing ok:) When did you

see Fahti? I will be on Century in 2 weeks and was hoping he would

still be on board. Would you have any other information?

Hi Anne,:) good to see you and hope hubby is doing ok:) When did you

see Fahti? I will be on Century in 2 weeks and was hoping he would

still be on board. Would you have any other information?

Hi Lois,

Great to see you too!! I was on Century 21 to 29 Apr. Wanted to do one more cruise on her since once she leaves for the west coast I have a feeling she will not be back. Just a feeling, no info.

Fahti will be, I believe, on the Panama canal cruise but will be leaving before your wine cruise. Caner will be there however. :D

There also will be a new hotel director I just met on this cruise. He is an associate hd and I believe the pc cruise will be his first as a full hd. First name is Darren. Kuipers is leaving during the canal cruise and

Ugo will not be back on board until June. cc hostess was Donette Fletcher, my first time with her. A nice gal, but I did not spend a great deal of time with her.

Hubby is having a pacemaker/cardioconverter implanted in late may, so my plan to try for the wine cruse has fallen through. He is actually doing pretty well and handing it better than I would for certain.

Have a wonderful time and please drink a martini for me.:):)

Hi Lois,

Great to see you too!! I was on Century 21 to 29 Apr. Wanted to do one more cruise on her since once she leaves for the west coast I have a feeling she will not be back. Just a feeling, no info.

Fahti will be, I believe, on the Panama canal cruise but will be leaving before your wine cruise. Caner will be there however. :D

There also will be a new hotel director I just met on this cruise. He is an associate hd and I believe the pc cruise will be his first as a full hd. First name is Darren. Kuipers is leaving during the canal cruise and

Ugo will not be back on board until June. cc hostess was Donette Fletcher, my first time with her. A nice gal, but I did not spend a great deal of time with her.

Hubby is having a pacemaker/cardioconverter implanted in late may, so my plan to try for the wine cruse has fallen through. He is actually doing pretty well and handing it better than I would for certain.

Have a wonderful time and please drink a martini for me.:):)

Hi Anne, oh wow...you got to sail her for 9 nights..how great!:)

Caner??? Caner from Turkey who used to work on Galaxy? Is that

who you are talking about? That would be totally awesome!:D

I don't know the other names you mentioned but I am sure I will

have a good time!

Hope things go smoothly for your hubby and maybe one of these

days you and I will sail together again.

Oh, I am happy you were able to cruise again~I know you love it

too!

• 1 month later...

FYI...Fahti was on Century but he disembarked in San Francisco

for vacation. Hakan is now the Restaurant Manager (he is from Turkey).

FYI...Fahti was on Century but he disembarked in San Francisco

for vacation. Hakan is now the Restaurant Manager (he is from Turkey).

Hi Lois :)

Thanks for the update regarding Fahti. You were lucky to have him even if only for a few days. I am trying to place Hakan and I cannot quite get there. Can you describe him for me? Also, did you get to meet the new hotel director from England?

Anne :)

Hi Lois :)

Thanks for the update regarding Fahti. You were lucky to have him even if only for a few days. I am trying to place Hakan and I cannot quite get there. Can you describe him for me? Also, did you get to meet the new hotel director from England?

Anne :)

Hi Anne, Hakan? About 5-10..maybe....lightish brown hair. I don't

think I had ever met him before. And he was quite busy so didn't

meet him this cruise either. But it was great to see Caner again:D

Yes, I met Darren. Actually, we were both judges for the "Dancing

with the Stripes" Competition.

Archived