Single Digits on Magic!

lucky you! i have to wait until July. are you planning to give a review? if you do DIY in the ports, can you please share your transportation adventures when you get back? thanks if you can... i'm so excited for both inaugural cruises from Venice & Barcelona... have a great time.. do you have the webcam for magic? here it is: http://www.zydecocruiser.com/webcams/Carnival/carnivalMagicWebcams.htm

Oh yes I'm excited! So much so that I drove out of my way a few kilometers to drive by the Cruise terminal in Barcelona. No sign of Carnival yet, but I was really looking for free parking in the area--and found none, I did find an "inexpensive" alternative for Barcelona (portparking.eu).

Anyway, I cannot wait and look forward to the reviews of those who will go before me!

lucky you! you can drive near the terminal:) i'm waiting for 11am when she's setting sail.. John Heald's blog said they'll be posting stuff live on facebook as they set sail if anyone's interested

http://johnhealdsblog.com/2011/04/30/carnival-magics-big-reveal/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+johnhealdsblog%2FMcUQ+%28John+Heald%27s+Blog%29

i also look forward to the reviews,, i'm sure they're gonna be fabulous!

lucky you! i have to wait until July. are you planning to give a review?

Absolutely. I will give a review and will be happy to answer any questions you all might have. Zydecocruiser is on both cruises as a "Back to Back" (lucky guy).

if you do DIY in the ports, can you please share your transportation adventures when you get back? thanks if you can... i'm so excited for both inaugural cruises from Venice & Barcelona... have a great time.. do you have the webcam for magic? here it is: http://www.zydecocruiser.com/webcams/Carnival/carnivalMagicWebcams.htm

Webcams are coming back up soon, I hear. I was watching them all the time until they went down.

I'm not doing a lot of do it yourself excursions because my friend coming with me has not cruised before and it's easier to arrange it on Carnival. We are staying pre-cruise in Barcelona and I will be happy to share anything I learn there. We will be on our own quite a bit in Venice so will share that info, too.

Wish you ALL were coming with us.

Archived