Do Crystal/Fantasy Caves take Visa??

travelloverontario

• 2 weeks later...
Can someone please tell me if the Crystal and Fantasy caves are a MUST see and worth the $54 admission price per couple? I have been hearing very mixed reviews on tripadvisor many are saying it is over priced and not really worth it. Thoughts and experiences?

It's OK if you've never been to any major caves. If you have been to other caves, you'll probably be disappointed.

It's OK if you've never been to any major caves. If you have been to other caves, you'll probably be disappointed.

Thanks njhorseman, DH and I have never been to any other caves....$54 is steep though, that's why I'm asking.

Thanks njhorseman, DH and I have never been to any other caves....$54 is steep though, that's why I'm asking.

Boy the price has jumped. I agree with njhorseman and what you read on Tripadvisor but if you have never been to any other caves then it would give you an introduction. And the grounds are pretty. Plus the Swizzle Inn is nearby. You don't have do both caves. I would suggest if you decide to go you might want to do only one cave.

We went to Crystal Cave and it was $20 each. We thought it was pretty cool. The neighborhook is really nice and it is a quick bus ride from St. George. We stopped at Bailey's for some ice cream (directly across the street from the Swizzle Inn). Bailey's was funny because of the grumpy lady working at the counter.

Archived