Live From Navigator of the Seas

Spectacular Photos!!!

May I make a suggestion? You may want to consider asking the mods to add a line to your title "rescued at sea with photos." I almost missed the thread and you really captured the emotion of it all.

Thanks for sharing:)

Spectacular Photos!!!

You may want to consider asking the mods to add a line to your title "rescued at sea with photos." Thanks for sharing:)

Thank you and I will think about it!

Incredible pictures! Thanks for sharing. I felt the emotions through the pictures...I can't imagine how emotional it must have been to watch it live.
The whole thing was fascinating and incredible to watch! Captain Patrick is my hero! The search and rescue mission was perfect from start to finish!

Great pictures, Thanks for sharing this experience.

Our prayers are with all.

Thank you!

I was so proud and honored to be on the ship with the professional crew including the Coast Guard. My father's best friend was in the Coast Guard in Key West and he use to tell us stories like this but to see it live is breath taking! No wonder he loved it so much!!

It doesn't matter what ethnicity you are or where you come from....9 lives were saved that day! Kudos the Captain, Crew, and Coast Guard and hopefully the 9 lives that were saved won't attempt that again....:)

• 2 weeks later...

I felt emotional and grateful for our freedom as I looked at the photos. Great job. If you don't mind me asking,what type of camera did you use. The clarity is amazing! I'm thankful every day to be blessed with the USA as our home and your story just brought it to a new level!

gives me a warm, fuzzy feeling!

Thank you:)

I felt emotional and grateful for our freedom as I looked at the photos. Great job. If you don't mind me asking,what type of camera did you use. The clarity is amazing! I'm thankful every day to be blessed with the USA as our home and your story just brought it to a new level!

It's a Konica-Minolta DiMage z2.........old old old......Takes great day time photos, not so hot at night..thank you for your comments...:D

Archived