Shorts OR Capris

JanetMarie

Hi there gals ~

I was in my closet over the wkend looking at my clothes for our upcoming cruise. What are the ladies wearing more of these days? Shorts or capris?

I wear both, expecially on a cruise to the Caribbean.

During the day shorts or bathing suit, at nite capris, with nice top for casual nite.

Minette

It will be shorts for me during the day (cruising in June is hot!!) and mainly dresses for dinner (no pinching waistbands after dessert LOL) but, I am bidding on a cute pair of dressier capris on ebay--would be good for dinner one night!

We are leaving a week from tomorrow and I have have both capri's and shorts packed. Shorts for during the day and capri's for a casual night. I'm also bringing a really cute little skirt with blue and pink flowers on it.:)

I'm glad to hear that skirts are being worn. I just purchased two over the weekend, they are that rayon-type material. The hems are somewhat like a handkerchief hem, but not quite. I guess the best way to describe the hems is they are uneven as opposed to that pointy hanky-type.

One is black with small white flowers and the other is a pink retro print. Sounds like they'll work.

I don't own any capris. During the day, I mostly wear short skirts with tank tops or nice t-shirts and I wear sandals or sneakers if the excursion involves lots of walking but I do wear shorts sometimes during the day (if I go on a very active excursion). For some casual nights, I also wear short skirts but with a dressier top and nice sandals.

I don't own any capris. During the day, I mostly wear short skirts with tank tops or nice t-shirts and I wear sandals or sneakers if the excursion involves lots of walking but I do wear shorts sometimes during the day (if I go on a very active excursion). For some casual nights, I also wear short skirts but with a dressier top and nice sandals.

You sound exactly like me! I'm so gald to know someone else out there wears skirts more than shorts or capris on a cruise... I was beginning to think I was the only one! :D

Archived