How Can I See My OBC?

I thought I all ready posted this question but can't find it. Is there a way

I can go into my Carnival acct on line and see my OBC. We are giving them cash when we get there but I have all ready sent in some Carnival

Fun Dollars and I want to see if they put them in my OBC?:confused:

Go into the "Manage My Account" section and click on your booking #. (You will need to log in with your password for this.) All financial info should be there...charges as well as OBC. Good luck!

We are supposed to have a $25.00 OBC from our booking and it's not on the website. I contacted my TA and she said sometimes it doesn't show up ahead of time....but that may be just for the booking credits. Probably not the same with your own cash/fun dollars.

We were told not to expect to see our OBC (Milestone Credit) until 1-3 days before our sailing. As of now, it's still not there, we sail Monday. Worst case scenario we'll have to walk down to Guest Services, no biggie :)

I thought I all ready posted this question but can't find it. Is there a way

I can go into my Carnival acct on line and see my OBC. We are giving them cash when we get there but I have all ready sent in some Carnival

Fun Dollars and I want to see if they put them in my OBC?:confused:

Last year our ES OBC showed on our "Cruise Manager" in the billing part. It showed by the rate being lowered and our payment part being higher (I mean our payments).

The same with our Fun Dollars - until we were on board. Then notes were sent to us in our cabin with what each was from....Like a seperate note for FunDollars, another for our Carnival Credit Card Points OBC, and another with the ES OBC.

I just sent in for our next cruise Fun Dollars - I'm waiting to see if it's still the same.

Archived