Concierge - how quick email response?

Hi

If you email a ship's concierge (suite guest booked on future cruise within the next 60 days), how long would you expect to wait for a reply?

I emailed 3 days ago and no reply yet. Generally I would expect a business email to either get a reply or be "filed in the bin" by the end of 3 days.... HOWEVER I am sure that working on a cruise line may well be different (maybe a concierge leaves "future cruise emails" until "turnaround" day...).

Thanks

Boo

I recently emailed and did not get a reply.

However I then replied to his email that he sent out a week prior to the cruise and got a reply within 24 hours.

Sounds a bit "hit and miss" then... Some concierges may prioritise to "file in the bin" unless cruising the following week? (I know that some people have got replies, from concierges, in advance of that)...

Boo

I have not made first contact with the conceige prior to my cruise, but have received an email from them about a week prior to sailing...I would guess that at 60 days out you sadly were not high priority on the list of his contacts...I agree a general I received your email reply would be nice..but do understand they have current passengers to attend to..as well as other's who will be boarding in the near future..

Once they do make contact I have found them very quick to respond to any requests I might have made...

Archived