Coral Princess has new mattresses

5:00_Somewhere

Just thought I'd share because I know people care about these things: when we were disembarking the Coral on Wednesday we saw them loading stacks and stacks of brand new mattresses aboard. I hope they're as comfortable as the ones that were in our stateroom. I don't think I've ever had a more comfortable bed on a cruise.

For what it's worth.

Thank you so much for your post!!! We're leaving on the Coral on May 28th and we were hoping the beds were better than on our Christmas cruise to Hawaii this past December!

Yea, good beds!!!!

Just thought I'd share because I know people care about these things: when we were disembarking the Coral on Wednesday we saw them loading stacks and stacks of brand new mattresses aboard. I hope they're as comfortable as the ones that were in our stateroom. I don't think I've ever had a more comfortable bed on a cruise.

For what it's worth.

Thank you for letting us know. :)

It is always good news to hear about improvements. We did a 15 day Canal cruise last year on the Coral. I slept very well, and it was a wonderful trip. I'm curious about the TVs. Any replacements? Flat screens? The TV in our stateroom last March was not the best.

Some people will be happy with the new ones, some will hate them.

Isn't that always the way? As I said above, our bed on the Coral was probably the most comfortable we've had on any sailing yet. But, I know people often ask about these things, so ....

• 4 weeks later...

For what it's worth.

After seeing your post a few weeks before we sailed, I was really looking forward to the new mattresses on our cruise last week. We were in a mini (C727) on the Coral to Alaska and the bed was divine! The pillows were really nice too. Just thought that I'd give you an update on our experience! Thanks for giving us something to look forward to. :)

Isn't that always the way? As I said above, our bed on the Coral was probably the most comfortable we've had on any sailing yet. But, I know people often ask about these things, so ....

Ours was just as hard as the regular concrete Princess mattresses. Although you're right, they did seem like new concrete instead of old ;)

Archived